Forum home General Chat General chat

ENDOMETROSIS

HI ALL,
HAS ANYONE OUT THERE HAD IT,GOING THROUGH IT,OR HAD THE SURGERY.
IM CURRENTLY BEING TREATED FOR IT AND AM TAKING THE PILL FOR 3MONTHS AT A TIME.I HAVE A FOLLOW UP IN A FEW MONTHS TIME TO DISCUSS A POSSIBLE OP TO REMOVE IT.
THE THING IS AFTER MY POOR HUBBY HAD A HEART ATTACK(ONLY 25)HE HAS COME ROUND TO THE IDEA OF HAVING ANOTHER BABY(BROTHER OR SISTER)FOR RILEY BUT I'VE HEARD IF YOU HAVE THE OP ITS VERY HARD TO GET PREGNANT.
I KNOW I CAN CAN THE DOCTORS BUT THEY CAN ONLY GIVE ME ROUGH GUSSES.

EMMA.XX

Replies

• HI BECS
    THANKS FOR THAT,YOU POOR THING TO YOU WERE RUN THROUGH THE MILL AT AN EARLY AGE.I DO SUPPOSE THAT BEING TOLD YOU HAVE SOMETHING AND IT CAN BE TREATED IS BETTER THAN NOT KNOWING.
    THANKS FOR HELPING ME UNDERSTAND A LITTLE OF WHAT TO EXPECT,I'LL JUST HAVE TO WAIT AND EE WHAT HAPPENS IN AUGUST AS THATS WHEN MY NEXT APPOINTMENT IS.THANK YOU AGAIN AND NO WORRIE ABOUT THE ESSAY,ITS WORTH THE READ.
    EMMA
  • Hi becsF
    Well i had my review appointment and have been booked in for the(cant say or spell it)camera in the belly button jobby for october just waiting for the date to be confirmed.They haven gone through anything as to what will be happening or what my chances will be of concieving(i no this depends on how bad it is)but anything would have been nice to hear rather than just well we are going to do this op and talk later.
    If you could enlighten me on what to expect id be greatful.
    Thanks
    Emma xx
  • Hi hun
    Thanks for that,.
    Had my pre op today and the nurse went through everything with me, think id rather go through labour again tho(hehe)ive been given plimenary 15th oct for surgery but just waiting for them toconfirm the date and time.

Emma xx