Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Rileysmum

THANKS HUN(WHAT DID I PUT OUT FOR THAT)hehe!.

OH GUESS WHAT I GOT E-MAIL TODAY I'VE BEEN NOMINATED FOR WEB USER OF THE MONTH.XX

Replies

• HI ANN,

WHATS HEHE,WHAT WAS IT THAT I SAID,I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW.

XX
  • Hi Becs,

If you got the mag check out the web user of the month and it shows just what you could win.

Oh and that winner was ann-of loxley in this issue.

I sent our photo and details as asked and have to wait and see, so get it done soon as and we never know but either of us could win,good luck.xx
  • Hi ya,
    yeah we are both in with a chance,and as ann says we would both probable win at some point.

Ann you no what they say great minds think alike.hehe!

Oh yeah i have a niece now,my brothers girlfriend had her at 11pm thursday 7lb 1oz and only 2hr labor(cow)mind you it was her 2nd baby,but its my mums 1st grand daughter.
    Emma.xx
  • Hi Becs, its my 3rd niece but my first on my side of the family,the rest are form hubbys side.

My mum already has 8 grand sons so little chantelle was a big suprise and will be very spolit.
    xx

Oh congrats on getting the mag, the new one will be out in a few weeks.
  • I only no if you go into user optios,personal info and find the avatar bit and click on browse.then you find piccis from ur computer and highlight it and open then it goes abck to the avatar bit in your info then sumit but the picci needs to be 1000 bytes(mine seem to be bigger) but as for the date lines im not sure how the hell you do it.

Ann of loxley can you shead some light on it for both of us.
  • Hi all, i have no idea what the hell photo bucket it,will ask the hubby.

Ann i just got round to ckecking all your pics and there great,you prob match me and adi for taking piccis of rilry at any opertunity. He is a little cheeky one.

Oh guess what, i replyed to that birth parnters as i kinad had a birth party and its being looked at an prob published in the september issue.i'll let you no,i cant wait tho.

Emma xx