Forum home Babies Baby
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

*blushes* bit more self promotion!

Hi all,

I noticed some of you have been promoting items you have been selling, in the past year I have started selling wrapping paper and have launched a website to sell it through. With Christmas coming just thought I would mention it..we are expecting lots more Christmas stock in over the coming weeks. We are www.funkywrapping.com.

Thanks all for your advice over the months...and all the advice I hope to get in future!!!

Clare x

Replies

• Hi Clare

The link didn't work for me...took me to a company called Web Creation instead.

Cheers
    Sandra
  • Ooo bit weird....clearly the self promotion isn't supposed to work..or a few gremlins in the system! Just checked, should work...I hope!

www.funkywrapping.com

Web creation are the company that designed our site so not sure why it was going there!!!

• Yay, works now. The site looks great. Good luck, hope the self promotion works!!

Sandra
  • Hi Clare,
    Loving your site, you have some really great designs of paper!!

Can I add a bit of shameless self promotion too!?!?

I run www.thepaperie.co.uk we sell lots of paper products including greetings cards which is a nice complement to your own site!!

Angela x
  • Fab site hun....just have to say I am loving the Scottie dog paper.....reminds me of Radley products, which I LOVE!!!!
    xxx