Forum home General Chat General chat

I dont think PP like me...

Hi ann
7 months is a very long time to wait for a prize when I won web user of the month I emailed them my details and I got my camera in a couple of weeks. Try sending emails direct to the editor or the person who contacted you for web user of the month. Don't give up as the camera is great.
from Sarah

Replies

• HI ALL,

GOSH ANN,WELL AS YOU NO IM UP FORWEB USER OF THE MONTH ALONG WITH MANY OTHERS AND I'D HATE TO THINK IF ID WON NOT TO GET MY PRIZE.

KEEP AT THE HUN,THE PRIZE NOW IS A BLENDER(SMOOTHIE MAKER)TOASTER AND SOMETHING ELSE OR SO I READ IN THIS ISSUE.

OH JUST TO SAY ALSO I EMAILED THE POST ON BIRTH PARTNERS AND HAVE BEEN TOLD THAT MY STORY WILL BE PUT IN THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE(HOPE IT IS,THEY SAID SO).

KEEP TRYING AND GOOD LUCK.

EMMA XX
  • Fingers crossed
  • Thats a good start hun,maybe now you'll get somewhere and get your goodies,i like the sounds of your spa break.

Have you heard about ELC and their mummys pamper package,spend 15quid and get free manicure, free beauty treatment,free spa day, free wellbeing treatment and 5quid body shop voucher.
    check it out at www.elc.co.uk/summer im defo gonna check it out as that sounds fun.lol

Emma xx
  • Hi all,
    well im gonna still get riley a something from elc but wont realy benifit with the mummy goodies as there is'nt anywhere here that are taking part except bodyshop and a nail salon.

Well ann-of-loxley,have you had any luck yet with your free gifts.

Emma xx
  • Yippie, congratulations hun,enjoy it.

Good luck with the camera,hopefuly hear whos won web user for this month(well aug issue i think).Fingers crossed.

Emma xx