Forum home General Chat General chat

I love PP!- and I think maybe they love me too...lol

HI ALL

FOUND OUT LAST WEEK I WAS THIS MONTHS WEB USER OF THE MONTH AND ME GOODIES TURNED UP TODAY,GOT THE MICKY MOUSE SMOOTHIE MAKER,POPCORN MAKER AND ICE CREAM MAKER.
tHE HUBBY HAS HAD FUN OPENING THEM AN ME AN RILEY WILL HAVE FUN USING THEM.

EMMA XX

Replies

• Hey Congrats hun for your goodies.
  • I got it the month before and got the same as you Rileysmum, I haven't been on for ages as we moved house about 2 months ago and have yet to unpack the PC let alone arrange an internet connection, quickly just sneaked on at work...

Can I ask whether your electrical goods have UK Plugs or not as mine have continental 2 pin plugs, plus I received 3 items and thought that there were 4 - not being ungrateful 3's good if I can use them...
    I have emailed to editors PA but so far nothing....
  • Hi Cleoangel,
    Same thing as you hun,only got 3 when was supposed to get 4,have left a message and email for tracey wells,and that was today but she was out of the office so will have to wait and see.
    I'll let you no how i get on with it.
    Oh my plugs were british 3prong.

Good luck

Emma xx
  • Hi me again.
    Cleo email tracey well as she emailed me to this afternoon saying she is going to contact the pr tomorrow and see where its gone,shes the one to talk to.

Good luck and i let you no how i get on

Emma xx
  • I had email at work today from Tracey, she had called Kenwood after the initial email but I have not heard from them, so maybe will hear something soon - oh well its not like its been ice-cream weather and that was what I was looking forward to trying most!!!