Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

BFP at 11dpo then very faint BFP at 12dpo!!????

morning girls well that will teach me for getting my hopes up yesterday wont it?

tested positive on FR in the morning not a very dark line but was definatlly there i even mailed my test piccy to Laujai,lol.!!

today i poas with FMU and FR and the line is not as bold as yesterday.......my boobs dont hurt as much now and i think im loosing my symptoms...i really thought this would be 3rd time lucky for us,but obviously not meant to be.....so i have been through them all now then,MMC,MC and now CHEM PG.

was going to see my dr tomorrow just for some reassurance,but i guess i dont need to now.....im jut wondering where we are going wrong?

xxxxxxlove to you all :\(

Replies

• Clare don't give up yet! is there much difference between the lines? It still early for testing and there could be a few reasons why todays isn't as dark.

Go and see your dr tomorrow and please don't give up yet!
  • I agree with lottie&neve - don't give up. Symptoms come and go, test again tomorrow and go and see your dr anyway - either way it should be on your notes.

Really hope you get a big strong line tomorrow,

Love Kristen xx
  • hi kate,yes there is alot of differance between the lines,i tested with FMU on a FR the line came up within the 3min time,i cant see any other reason for it being lighter. xxxx
  • thanks Kristen..how are you feeling?
    i have 2 cbd im really tempted to use 1,but worried it wont show up xxxx
    i just have this urge to keep POAS till i get a really good line......see im a mad woman now! havent told hubby he didnt really want to know yesterday when i told him as he wants me to recover from my cold first before concentrating on anything else! lol,but he went out and got me 4 FRs belgium bun,pistashios and heat magazine,so its obvious hes spoiling me!! xxxx
  • 11/12 dpo is very early to test, try holding out for a day or 2 then use a cbd... i think the problem with all the early testing kits that we can by now a days can cause more upset. we'd prob never known about chem pregs before! Keep smiling, got my fingers crossed for you! xx
  • Hey hun, been thinking of you as I knew you'd be testing...it is very early to be testing so Im just hoping that its just the concentration of you wee thats affected the results, especially with FMU if you are peeing in the night...I found the superdrugs tests to be better at picking up the hcg in the earlier days post ov then the FR tests, really hope this is a BFP Clare xxxx and in the very early days symptoms are a bit all over the place xxx
  • hi lovey...how are you feeling?

would be lovely to see a + tomorrow but dont think i will,have got AF tummy pains now,so wish it would just hurry up!
    xxxxx
  • Hey hun, I dont want to talk about me, coz Im fine,
    really hope it is a BFP tomorrow, AF type pains are common in early pregnancy too, praying for the witch to stay away xxxxxx
  • thanks Kristen..how are you feeling?
    i have 2 cbd im really tempted to use 1,but worried it wont show up xxxx
    i just have this urge to keep POAS till i get a really good line......see im a mad woman now! havent told hubby he didnt really want to know yesterday when i told him as he wants me to recover from my cold first before concentrating on anything else! lol,but he went out and got me 4 FRs belgium bun,pistashios and heat magazine,so its obvious hes spoiling me!! xxxx

oh bless him! i totally understand the POAS urge/too scared to POAS. how are you feeling in yourself? i just *knew* both times when i was pg.
    i'm good thanks, just knackered and enjoying a sunday doing bugger all whilst my OH & dad do DIY and my lovely mom does my house stuff...hehe.

really hope tomorrow brings you happier results, i will be watching out.

love kristen xxx
  • Hi Clairhair, I started testing at 10DPO and my line got darker and then my line went lighter at 13DPO and I panicked. It went darker at 14, 15 and 16DPO. Hopefully your wee wasn't as concentrated, did you drink more than normal the night before?

I found this on peeonastick.com
    9. I took another test and the line is lighter. Does this mean anything? Should it get darker? Not necessarily. In general, the positive line will be darker when a greater amount of hCG is present in the urine, but not always. Some tests contain more or less dye (meaning there is just more or less color to "stick" to your hCG.) Some tests are more or less sensitive-- even 2 tests in the same box can be different. Also, your urine may have more or less hCG in it depending on what you ate or drank, or how long it's been since you last peed. Food itself does not cause false results, but can affect how much urine you have and how dilute it is. Eating salty chips and drinking caffeine all day will result in more concentrated pee, whereas gorging on watermelon and ginger ale will result in lots of very dilute pee. But an HPT is not meant to tell you "how" pregnant you are. It only tells you if you are pregnant or not. As long as there is a line in the results window, you are pregnant.

Some women experiencing early miscarriages do notice their lines getting fainter or disappearing entirely, but even if your line gets fainter, it is not a guarantee that you are miscarrying, or that anything is wrong. See FAQ 21 for normal levels of hCG and how to properly measure .

Hope you get a stronger result in the morning! Got everything crossed for you!

Love Gecko
  • hi gecko!

i dont think i drank any more than usual as i didnt want to wee in the night and i didnt get up or a wee either!
    im going to the dr tomorrow regardless of resullts...if + i wnt bloods done etc and advice to calm me down,if - i want to start the ball rolling for testing as theoretically i would have lost 3 babies now...MMC,MC and Chem PG.

thank you all so much for your kind words xxxxxx
  • That's a sensible plan clarehair! I hope you see a stronger line in the morning! x
  • morning girls
    welll i got up just after 5 as restless...POAS FR line is a little darker than yesterdays but minimally so,im not convinced......when hubby wakes up i will get the CBD out,thats should do the trick!
    my left boob was hurting so much last night that i was unable to sleep on my front and i couldnt find my sleep bra o was most pissed off!i dont like the fact that my symptoms are coming and going though and i wish this cols would fekk off!!

update later xxxxx
  • Clare I think this is going to have a happy ending!
    xxx
  • Keeping my fingers n toes crossed for you sweets.
    Really hope this is OK for you
    xx
  • CBD says 1-2 weeks!!

have been to see the Dr,he was sooo happy for me as the last time he saw me i was in a right state and crying my eyes out and he had to sign me off,saying i had depression caused by the MMC and MC!!! he has booked me in straight away...no early scan unless i go private and no bloods either,he did say that i am very fertile and this would be my 3rd PG this year!!

im so scared tho,feel completly sick and cannot stomach anything apart from some hot bovril to drink.
    am being very careful what i eat now re; listeria and stuff that is just on its sell by date i wont touch anything a day over! or any seafood!!
    still taking folic acid and vit B6

xxxxxxxx
  • Hi babe,

Dont give up hope yet huni all pg are different. Like L&N says I really beleive this is gona be a happy ending for you.

You know that it can take 2-3 days for hcg to develop. It's natural that youll feel worried even if you had a strong line you'd probably feel anxious so im sending you all my PMA & I want you to start beleiving that this is it!!!

Lots of love to you huni xxxxx
  • hi laura!!
    thanks lovey!
    i did message you on FB yesterday.
    i wont rest now till after 12 weeks!

xxxx
  • Wow Clarehaire, fab news! Sounds like exactly what happened to me! So worrying at the time though isn't it! The CBD wouldn't work if there wasn't enough hormone as they are not the most sensitive! Congratulations you really deserve this. When is your EDD?

Love Gecko 5+5 x
  • Oh Clare,

I didnt see that update!!! Well done hun see im so pleased for you babe. Now you do what we said & you stick your feet up & rest please!!! Oh I love CBD!!! YAYYY CLARE!!!! xxx