Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Im back, its been nearly a year!!!!

Hey girlies!!!! I dont know if any1 will remember me!! I was on BE expert last year but unfortunatley had an ectopic plus not so lovely OH decided everything was 2 much 4 him!!! Now, Ive met some1 very special and we have decided 2 TTC!!

Im looking 4ward 2 getting 2 know all of u!!!!!!!!!! xxxx

Replies

• Hi wigzy
    Welcome back! Ive been here so long myself & seen lots come and go, So i hope you wont be here for too long!! in the nicest possible way! lol

Annette xx
  • Hi Annette, I cant believe Im back!! Im so excited but so nervous!!! How long have u been TTC 4?? xx
  • Wayheyhey she's back!! sooooooo happy to see you back my
    lovely image

Glad to see the avatar is still around too Im such a plank :roll: its not garfield at all is it, its' donkey's lil rival, whats this he's called is it puss or puss in boots or somethin?

Anyway the very best of luck to you & your lovely new OH image ;\)

Kx

• Hey hunny!!! WOOHOO!!!! IM BACK!!!! Feels strange, lol!!! How r u??

Ur rite, its not Garfield!! Its from Shrek, very cute isnt it??!! Lol. What CD r u?? xx
  • Im grand darl thanks. on CD2 af arrived 4 days early yesterday nice of her that wasnt it!

Very confusing this month usually (.)(.) be killing me for good few days before she arrives & get spotty & grumpy (proper PMT!) but they only hurt for one evening really, & no spots or grumpiness lol! she's coming since friday & taking her time getting here properly usually pretty heavy by now but dont even need anything only panty liner & only changed that for freshness IYKWIM. Im wondering is anything to do with AC as first month taking it to shorten cycles & it surely did that last one only like 30/21 days which is fab!!

KJ.x

• That is strange, r ur cycles usually quite regular?

Im CD18, have no clue or anything when I OV!! Lol!! Not holding out much 4 this month as its only the 1st but Ive not been on the pill or using any other hormonal contraceptives, so lets hope that goes in my favour!!!

Was just looking and we joined BE last year within 3 days of each other!!!!!! xx
  • Hi wigzy

Welcome back! image I remember you - not sure if you remember me!?

I am actually gatecrashing as I am now in the Pregnancy forum (still can't believe it!) - am 24+6 with our baby girl, after having 3 mc's in the end in 10 months.

It's really good to see you back and I'm really pleased you've found somebody special and you are TTC again.

I really hope you get your super-sticky-in-the-right-place-BFP very soon :\)

Love NN xxx
  • Thanx NN and congrats 2 u!!!

Of course I remember u!! I posted on the TTC after MC/ectopic forum when I saw u did not have good news but I believe everything is good with ur baby girl!!!

Im glad 2 be back, nervous but excited!!! xx
  • That is strange, r ur cycles usually quite regular?

Im CD18, have no clue or anything when I OV!! Lol!! Not holding out much 4 this month as its only the 1st but Ive not been on the pill or using any other hormonal contraceptives, so lets hope that goes in my favour!!!

Was just looking and we joined BE last year within 3 days of each other!!!!!! xx

Nah my cycles gone mental used to regular but not no more only had 4 Af's this whole year!! (soon to be 5 if she ever hurries up). Will make it soo much harder which is sh1t!

I knew our ectopic's at same time, never realised we joined so close though, how strange??

KJx
  • Hey hunny, what have the docs said about ur irregualr cycles?? Ive had AF every month since ectopic, ranges from 25-35 days which is a bit of a pain because I never know when I OV!!!!

I didnt realise we joined so close 2gether either!!! Lets hope we get our BFP's 2gether very quickly!!! Lol!!! xxxx
  • yea hon that would be cool comparing fb bumps!!

i havnt said anythign to the doc i just thougt ectopic & stress knocked them off sync good & proper! though the 2 before i fell pg last time were a bit long too. Ive looked it up & it says that cycles can just change for no apparant reason or due to stress & i was sooooo stressed at the start of this year lots of sh1t went down with my friend.

KJx

[Modified by: katyjo on September 29, 2009 11:55 PM]

• No wonder u were stressed hun!!! So many emotions flying around there!!! Trying 2 b there 4 ur friend but trying 2 cope with ur loss 2 after she really didnt want that baby!!! Must have been awful 4 u!!!

Stress is such an influencial factor!! Hopefully, once ur de-stressed, AF will start 2 work herself out!!! xxxx
  • Hello welcome back. I dont remember you but HELO :lol:
    *waves*
    I am gemma and been ttc for 14 months now with 1 mc and 1 chemical preg.
    Glad to hear you are back on track and ttc again good luck xxx
  • Hi Gemma, sorry 2 hear of ur loss. Im glad 2 be back, lets hope we get our sticky BFP's soon!!! xx
  • Hi hun, I remember you as well, not sure if you remember me or not. I'm due my baby on Sunday but am being induced on Saturday morning for a few medical reasons.

I'm really glad you have found someone who is ready to start a family with you and I hope you get your BFP soon and it's a sticky one.

Good luck xx