Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Decided to brave it

Hey

Just thought i would let you know i have decided to brave it with the drs on friday....bit worried that they wont do anything for me until we have been trying for a year!! (heard a few people have been told to try for a year before they investigate,,,,eeek)

after 4 months of trying and one POAS CBFM month that didnt even go above low i figured i better get 'checked' to see if we are 'wasting time' etc etc

ho hum....

**shtting sen***

Replies

• The CBFM advises to seek advise if you don't get a high or a peak within 3 cycles... how long have you been ttc? xx
  • The CBFM advises to seek advise if you don't get a high or a peak within 3 cycles... how long have you been ttc? xx
  • Good luck, don't worry too much about the length of time you've been trying, sometimes though they do base it on your age and if you are close to 35, etc.
  • Hey

Done one month on the CBFM and on CM4 I know it says after 3 cycles, but it didnt even move off the low one - CD 28 no sign of AF, and i havent found anyone yet that its not moved off it for...

Ax

(am i being too eager?).

• Hi BabyBun,
    I am on month 5 TTC and was at the doctors a few weeks ago and mentioned it to her and she said I could have some initial blood tests done as they are classed as 'non-invasive' and were v quick to do. They just checked that I am ovulating and also general health checks and all came back OK which put my mind at rest. They have told me we can go back in the new year if nothing has happened then. I am 30 and she said the average is 7 months of TTC at this age. Some of my friends who have had babies and are similar age didn't get caught until month 6 or 7 so I am going to see what happens in the next few months.
    I know how you're feeling though, it is so frustrating to not even know if we can actually have babies when it is something we've just assumed will happen when we want it to! Good luck and PMA!!