Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09

wish me luck - Updated

hi ladies,

so I finally took the plunge and have applied for a job. It took me a week to find the courage to fill it out and another couple of days to post it! The day they got my application, I get a phonecall inviting me to an interview next wednesday - eek! The job is part time and looking after a young boy with special needs. It is just perfect for me but I'm soooooooooooooooo nervous. My confidence was totally shattered after the way my fostering career ended and getting back out there is not easy. Thankfully my interview is in the morning so I won't have to worry the whole day. Will keep you posted.

xx

[Modified by: shons on 05 November 2009 18:18:38 ]

Replies

• awww Good luck for weds hun ! let us know how u get on ... its gonna b weird going back to work !!! hehe gotta b done though xx
  • Aww, good luck, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

I went for an interview for a full time job on monday, andfelt guilty about leaving lo to work full time before i'd even had the interview, have now decided whether or not i get it i'm going to look for something part time instead.
  • how did the interview go? It's a horrible feeling having to leave our little one's isn't it?? I'm dreading it already.

so the interview went well yesterday, I really liked the lady and it never felt like an interview - more like a chat. Today I got a phonecall offering me the job - yeah! I have to wait for the disclosure to come back before starting so that will likely be a couple of weeks at least. Now I just have to get used to the idea of leaving Ella - eek.

[Modified by: shons on November 05, 2009 06:17 PM]

• Oooh Congratulations!! I hate interviews so good to hear it went well :\)
  • Ohh !!! well done you !!! hope u enjoy x
  • Congratulations!xx