Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I just bought something from the baby aisle!

Oops! Shouldn't have really seeing as we don't even have a ttc date yet!
Got a cow cup (I love cow print) so its not even for a newborn lol!
Anyone else done the same?

Replies

• Options
    ooops double post x

[Modified by: MrsH!! on November 07, 2009 01:18 PM]

• Options
    Not yet but VERY tempted, we are ttc but no BFP yet! xxx
  • Options
    I keep seeing things/clother I would love have but I daren't buy anthing yet as we aren't even ttc until June!
  • Options
    which shop were you in hun? x
  • Options
    Me! We bought a baby monitor because it was too good a bargain to pass by, but I did feel a bit guilty getting it as I have only just started ttc, haven't even had first AF after coming off the pill beginning of last month. Ooops!!
  • Options
    I was in Sainsburys so its not like i went looking for trouble...
  • Options
    my husband suggested starting to buy things....and for some reason I said no!!! I don't know why! lol
  • Options
    I am liking your hubs thinkin Lou!! lol
    xx
  • Options
    I've hidden my shame in a cupboard until the time comes for me to announce that because i've bought something we should therefore start ttc lol!
  • Options
    does your hubs know you bought it or is it a secret purchase??!! xxx
  • Options
    does your hubs know you bought it or is it a secret purchase??!! xxx

love the question!

i have to admit i dont have anything YET, unfortunately i dont think i'll be able to hold off much longer, i may start to hide wee cute things, will hide them in my dolls pram (silver cross) and if found by hubby i can claim for doll.

although i do own 2 pairs of baby socks & some boys baby vests which i found other day & had a cry over, they were for my bunnies after they had operations (long story). there so tiny would love wee tiny vests hanging on the radiators.

i have picked my nursery furniture tho, ikea chest of drawers & wardrobe (hemnes in white) and i want a white sleigh cot & a white glidedr crib, think my hubby would notice if a crib turned up in the spare room.

my mil has a silver cross pram in her loft which fil has said will be coming to my home in next few months as he is cleaning loft out & i have to admit it is not going in the loft like hubby says, it can sit next to my dolls one & i will push it round the spare room when hubby at work

am i insane? oh & thanks ladies i now wanna buy & hide baby stuff

jules x

• Options
    awww mrs norden, loving the nursery you have planned, i want white furniture too.
    yes i think your hubs prob would notice a crib in the spare room lol!!
    i have the urge to buy and stash too now!! xx
  • Options
    i want!

ok i feel obsessive 2nite you ladies are all to blame, i look at stuff lots on ebay & then clear my recently viewed items so hubs doesnt know lol

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/julz5483/large_saplings_crib_glider.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j186/julz5483/large_saplings_daybed_alicia.jpg

[Modified by: mrs norden on November 07, 2009 10:13 PM]

• Options
    aww i NEED both of those! where are they from? xx
  • Options
    Wow loving the pics ladies, am so tempted to buy things now but not even ttc and I feel like a stupid nutter?? Am I the only one..............ps whose up for a glass of wine and a chat? xx
  • Options
    Nope you're not alone hun!!
    We are ttc and would love to start buying stuff, am holding out for bargains in the xmas sale, be daft not too is what I am sticking too!
    Def up for wine and chat xxx
  • Options
    Hi Mrs H (pours a glass of wine) how are you? how long have you been trying? its hard to keep track of everyone on here.

I am SD and I have been with hubby 8 years, married nearly 6 month, I am 30 and hubby is 31, hoping to start trying next month DEC!!! Would love a xmas bean (i mean conceive), how about you?

xx
  • Options
    Hi SD *waves*
    I am good ta, I am 31 and hubs is 34, I came off the pill at the end of August (got married 2nd aug) and have had 2 AF's since (relieved my body back to normal if such a thing!) so guess we have been trying since sept, very early days and both very broody image
    Not long till ttc for you guys then, very exciting! Would love a xmas baby, who knows this time next year we could have little bubbas!!!
    Would it be your first?? xxx
  • Options
    Hi Mrs H have created a thread we can chat on there cos felt bad gatecrashing!!! See you over there xx
  • Options
    Hi girls, I was really, really tempted to buy a terramundi 'Baby Fund' pot which was soooo cute!! But got a little superstitious and thought I best wait till i get a BFP!!