Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

"It'll happen when it's right" aaarrrggghhh! :evil:

Well I'm on CD29, but not exactly sure when AF is due as usually have 28 day cycles, except last month I went to 31days.

I'm 12DPO (according to last peak on CBFM) and did a Superdug HPT this morning and got BFN :cry:

If anyone else says to me, it will happen when it's ready, I think I might scream :evil: I've had enough of this waiting, I want my BFP NOW! :x

xxx

Replies

• I now exactly how you feel. At times like these you don't want to hear things like that. Hope she stays away and you get your BFP. x
  • Add this one to your list (God help anyone who ever says this to me) - everything happens for a reason. Oh really, what reason????

Luckily all likely suspects for saying this gem to me (ie MIL) have been warned by hubby to KEEP THEIR GOBS SHUT!

So what evil devil said this thing to you?
  • Anyone and everyone says it to me! They think they're trying to help I think.

Another gem said to me by FIL was 'get him drunk, then it will happen' WTF?? Why would my hubby need to be drunk to have sex with me?? :evil: :\? :evil: (sory, I now TMI!)

xxx
  • Hi hun
    keeping my fingers crossed for a shy bean, It's not over yet.
    Sending you a big hug.

What a horrible comment from your FIL. What is he trying to imply?

Moonandstars: how nice of your hubby to be so supportive

XXX
  • The one I got was when we were going on holiday my friend told me to get steaming drunk and have unprotected sex every night cos that seems to work all the 16/17 year olds when they go away. Well bloody good for them.
  • My grandad (sound like a little kid) :lol: said well maby next month....... at least U get to have lots more sex !!!!! grrrr
    he said this after i had told him i had another mc :cry:
    Didnt have anything to say and yes its true but saying it justafter i could of killed him.

I am one of those who belive everything happens for a reason(its what i belive and would never dream of saying it to anyone) but i find it hard to see y when it comes to ttc....... I met oh coz a date had no-show...... Then when i was preg we had to move and we were going to move into a 1bed for a while so we could save and it fell through and ended up living at mil :evil: but after saving we got a 2 bed straight off better than what we planned and quicker........

I am clutching at starws and looking for my reason but if i fall this month / next i will be having baby just in time for my boy to start nursary and i will have a few hours just mummy and baby in the moring image

Good luck and please dont shoot me when i walk away :lol::lol::lol:
  • I want to scream at anyone who says this or 'just relax and it'll happen' or 'you're over thinking it'....

I know it's an attempt to help but after 20 cycles you know what would help?! If you shut the f*** up.... you have NO idea what we're going through or how hard this is and suggesting it is in someway my fault for wanting it too badly?! VERY unhelpful.... go away!! LOL... sorry... ranting here because I'd never say to their face!!
  • http://lbdf.lilypie.com/4K3Wp1.png

I'm also in the reason for everything brigade but again I try not to say it to others cos it doesn't help when you want something so badly does it? That whole relax thing is crap too. Yeah OK you hear all the time about people that give up ttc only to fall straight away but ffs when you have such a natural desperate need for something you can't just relax grrrrrr

I believe in angels and asked my angel to help us make the right decision and if we hadn't fallen by early next year I would have taken that as not meant to be (because of my age too tho...)

I still maintain that it's lack of BDing that has made us fall so quick each time ;\)

Oh and Rainbow....

It'll happen when it's ready :lol::lol::lol:

*runs and hides*
  • Ive had all that said to me and it really pisses me off!!....

The last time i had a ill replace remark was when i went reluctantly to a party about 5 weeks after i had had a MMC,One of DHs mates came over to our group and trotted out the line"oh well it wasn't meant to be!"....to which i replied "if id wanted the opinion of a Arsehole i would of farted"

Got the biggest laugh of the night i might add too!
  • Ive had all that said to me and it really pisses me off!!....

The last time i had a ill placed remark was when i went reluctantly to a party about 5 weeks after i had had a MMC,One of DHs mates came over to our group and trotted out the line"oh well it wasn't meant to be!"....to which i replied "if id wanted the opinion of a Arsehole i would of farted"

Got the biggest laugh of the night i might add too!

[Modified by: jellybean83 on November 10, 2009 12:56 PM]

• "Get him drunk and it will happen"???!!!!???????? What is THAT supposed to mean? Did you kick him in the nuts?

I do kind of believe in fate and stuff, cos of the way I met my hubby, but I fail to see a "reason" for me miscarrying. I mean, I know biologically there was a reason, but emotionally.....it sort of implies that I wouldn't be a good mum.

On the same theme but not as annoying, MIL is now pointedly asking me every time she talks to me "How are you feeling????" It's two months since the mmc and now I think she is expecting my to announce my BFP. Well she may have a very long wait and after a couple more months of fake concern over my welfare I may well kick HER in the nuts!!!

Snarf.
  • Oh hun it doesn't imply you'd be a bad mum at all. I think people don't know what to say and don't feel able to admit that or say nothing. By it wasn't meant to be, I think people refer to the pregnancy not being viable for whatever reason hun not anything to do with you.
    I had 4 mc before we had our first and it is hard but I had to keep thinking it was for a reason and my time would come... and it did!
    I do understand how frustrating and offensive these remarks are but honestly most people do mean well and we should feel sorry for them for not being brave enough to simply admit they don't know what to say...