Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Pregnant or Not???? UPDATED

Hi,

I am only 1 day late for my aunt flo but for some reason thought it would be a great idea to test. So went to chemist and only tests the had were called Reveal, now i had never heard of them but being inpatient i decided to try them.

Anyway i have just done a test and the positive line is there, it is really faint compared to the line saying test worked but there is a faint line there.

Now with it being so faint dont know if to get excited or not???

What do you think???

A very excited and hopeful Kelly xxxx

Well i have just been to another chemist and brought a first response test and its negative :\(

[Modified by: 2gorgeousboys on 10 November 2009 16:54:58 ]

Replies

• Hi Hun,

I just wanted to say I used this brand of test with my dd who is now 2 of course very much pregnant! I was also one day late for af and the line was faint.

Get yourself a CBD to confirm but I would say congratulations are in order!image

xxxxx
  • Hi Kelly!!

Well as a few people on here have said before, I don't think the tests generally give a false positive, only false negatives. So, on that assumption I would say that you may well be pregnant and have a bit of a shy bean!!! I would test again tomorrow morning if possible as the hormones are stronger in the first toilet trip of the day!!

Good luck!!! Keep us posted with how it goes...x.
  • That sounds very promising!
    Am sure you did it hun.

XXX
  • oh, just read your update, sorry to hear that
    ...but FR is not the most sensitive so you might just have a shy bean. Try again tomorrow morning hun!
    And remember...you are not out until AF shows

xxx

[Modified by: shuck on November 10, 2009 04:59 PM]

• sounds promising to me image congrats xx