Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not so sure BFP?????

Hi Ladies, I havent been on in a while and I hope you are all good.

Well once again I couldnt hang out testing untill sat/sun and done a superdrug test this morning & I could see the faintest of lines, Im not allowing myself to get to excited in case its not BFP. I also tested with a FR & had another very faint line, fainter than with superdrug, (bearly noticable)

I dont want to get my hopes up but its hard not to, will test again in a day or 2.

Have any of you lovely ladies had this and what was the end result?

I would have put pics up but my DD decided to bath my camera:lol:

Kirsty xx

Replies

• Hey Kirsty,

I was just saying to one of the other ladies that on Friday I put my FR in the bin as I thought it was -ve & almost put it in the bin on Monday until I noticed the faintest of lines & now turn's out Friday's did actually did have a faint line as well. Tested with CBD which gave me +ve 2-3 & again today got a much stronger result. I will keep my fingers crossed for you, wishing you lots of luck,

Pam
    xx
  • hi there, I had a faint line on a FR @ 10 DPO, now I'm 5w +3 preg, it got stringer day after day! there's no such thing as a false postive! good luck but I' reckon we'll see you over in due in july!
  • Thnx for the rplies ladies, im going to test again tomoro & see what happens.
    Got AF types pains at the mo so am trying not to get my hopes up xx