Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

FAO Gembags!!!

Hi sweet how are you?? have been missing you on here lately LOL :lol::lol:

how are things going for you? i am on CD11 today i have not done any BDing just lots of hot sex imageimage:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i have strated getting a little bit of PMA but not much!!

how is your little man? is he feeling better after his bump?? imageimage

well hope u are ok talk to you soon x x

Replies

• ********************** HELLO ***************************************

image:lol:imageimageimage:lol:image

I am doing well thank you been hiding from ttc at the min as i have been feeling really low and i dont wanna get anyone elce down :\(

Good to hear about the sex image I have been having sex everyother day today i have been having a few pains and pleanty of cm/ewcm so i am going to ov soon....... Although i have no iead what cd i am imageimage
    A first for me hahahahaha

How have you been??? U showing signs of OV soon???

Here's to Aug's babys *hehe* :lol::lol::lol:
  • http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/35/3597/359753.png

Now i know what cd i am i done the ticker when i was cd1 so i would know just in case :lol:
  • Hi sweet sorry to here youi have been feeling down :cry::cry:

I am hear to chat to sweet If you need to!! imageimage

TBH have not reallt taken much notice of OV really i will no when i am as ill get that horrible pain its so bad!!!! :cry::cry:

least your coming up to OV sweet that means lots more SEX!!!! :lol: :

Yeah here is to an August beans!!!!! image:lol:image

Sending you LOADS AND LOADS of PMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image:lol:image:lol::lol:

http://lt1f.lilypie.com/2zb3.png

• rrrr thank you hun, Just feeling :cry: Feel like it's not going to happen and that at least if we dont bd round ov then i really know to expect af and wont even get slightly excited image

I havent had those nasty pains yet so i know i havnt OV yet but its coming. Going to jump on OH when he get's in from work but thats not till 11ish image

I have a tiny bit of PMA today so keeping my fingers crossed for aug beans xxxx

p.s my LO's eye is alot better thank you his eye has gone down lots and its just slightly brused xxxxx
    ((((((hugs))))))
  • COME ON SWEET!!!!!!

I no it must be even harder for you sweet being on month 15!!

But if you dont BD (or have hot sex image:lol: ) around OV your never get there babe look i no its really hard not to think every little nig or twing is a symtom but thats all part of TTC and i really hope you give it ago this month imageimage ((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah i am going to get OH tonight once he has come back from the gym

I am less stressed about TTC this month i have decided to put all my efforts into loosing weight and well we are having lots of sex and not using anything so it will happen just done no when :lol::lol:

I am hoping that might help LOL :lol::lol:

And i am wishing the weeks away till xmas as i am getting a VERY SPARKLY RING imageimageimageimage

None of my family no its going to be a surprise for then on xmas day!!!!!

Am glad your little boy is feeling better looks like such a cutie in those pics u posted image

Come on we will both have a summer baby!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  • Thanx hun, wispering congrats on the ring :lol:
    Are you hoping to get married at some point???
    I've been engaged 4 years image:lol:

The pains have started to kick in was just in the kitchen and they took my breath away :cry: so not long till OV image
    Not sure when OH will be getting in as there is a problem at the airport where he works image so i am hoping its all sorted ny the time he leave's xx
    We have been having *wispering* sex :lol: and i have been enjoying it :lol::lol: i am deff less stressed this month just a bit unhappy

Hope its not just a ring you get for xmas a bump would look fab with that ringimage
    gems xxxxxxx
    wooooop to summer baby xxx
  • Hi babe are plans are to get married once are family is complete Oh want 3 or 4 kids so could be a while LOL imageimage:lol::lol:

We didnt want to do it before DS but he was a bit of a shock!!!

I would LOVE a baby bump along with my ring but hey wishful thinking LOL

Babe i hope OH does get in in time for you!! i have has a few twings this afternoon so am expecting it now in a few days!!! imageimageimage

Lets hope we both get our BFP then we can be bump buddies too :lol::lol:

bump dust to you sweet x x x

• Would love to b bump buddy how cool image A bump would be fab hahahahaha although i already have a bump just not baby bump lol.........
    Not only will we b bump buddys but we would be due around the same time :lol:
    My OH doesnt want more after this and i dont think i will want to do ttc again its to hard after this i think i am going to enjoy like and my baby's plus money would be really hard image

Doesnt look like oh will be home early but ill have to stay up :lol:
    PMA image
  • Hi sweet how you feeling today?

yeah i have a bump to but not a baby bump either LOL :lol::lol:

Yeah OH wants 3 or 4 i have already said i want 3 or 4 too but saying that i am on month 6 with not even had a V V V V V V V faint BFP :lol::lol:

So think ill just have to wait and see LOL :lol:

My OV pains have gone now maybe they werent OV pains :lol::lol:

hoping it comes soon i am ready for the 2WW already but i am only on CD13 today so dont think i will OV for a couple of days last 2 months have OV late like CD17-CD19!!!! so who knows the only thing i have worked out is from the day i am in total pain with OV its is always dead on 14days and AF arrives lol :lol::lol:

i am happy bout that as i no i am regular could not think of anything worse than waiting and waiting for AF least we both get a change again each month image:lol:image:lol: