Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

My actions and Symptoms that led to my BFP

For those who are interested!

We bd from CD13 till CD20 EVERY DAY - at least twice a day but often 3/4 times (this was as we were both on holiday and happened to have our first night ever away from our nearly 2 year old so we got a bit carried away :lol: ) When I got preg with our lo we bd once a day everyday from CD12 till 19 so I knew I ov sometime around then but have never used ov predictors things or anything but we have been lucky and caught first time both times

SYMPTOMS:
knackered
emotional - both teary and raging anger!
cramping
LOADS of CM from about 5 days before period due
not achy boobs but sort of heavy feeling

HTH someone out there and good luck to you all image

BABY DUST **********************************************************************

Replies

• Options
    Thanks MaxiMum, it's great to hear the things that have worked for people! I've been bding every other day as I thought that was the way to go, but I might up it significantly after reading your post!!! Congrats again on your BFP and hope you have a H&H 9 months : ) .x.
  • Options
    Thanks Maximum - no wonder you've caught first time with all the BD-ing!! You lucky thing.
  • Options
    bumping for ccbmommny!
  • Options
    I checked your other topics for your tips (I'm not stalking you honest)!!

So basically lots of sex then!! OH & I have a slight problem with that as he works away Mon-Fri so we only have 3 nights to bd. We managed it the 1st time like that though but after 14 looooonnnggg months!!

Oh well our time will come (soon?)
  • Options
    ohhhhhh yeah forgot that you only had the weekends you'lll juts have to go for it like mad then :lol:

Fingers crossed it happens for you ASAP!!! image