Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

The witch

has found me!!!
H.xxx

Replies

• Oh Helen, I'm so sorry.

You need (in no particular order): Chocolate. Wine. Pyjamas. Hot water bottle. Trashy TV.

Take care.
  • oh Helen that sucks big time! So sorry for you.
    MrsD has fab advice though

xxx
  • oh Helen that sucks big time! So sorry for you.
    MrsD has fab advice though

xxx
  • Me too! Can I share your chocolate?

Wishing you more luck in the future image
  • Oh I'm so sorry, damn that witch! I love what the other lady said, also there's lots of soaps on tonight! Chocolate and soaps - heaven! xx
  • So sorry H, i echo what the others have said, go get the wine and chocolate and veg in front of the tele tonight. Best of luck for next month. x
  • Sorry to hear this Helen. How are you feeling?

xxx
  • O hun that sucks (((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Fingers crossed ofr next month xx
  • So sorry to hear that
    taked the other ladies advice and get some chocolate image
    and cuddle your little one
    xxx
  • so sorry to hear that hon x
  • Thanks everyone! I was starting to get hopeful with the horrid taste in my mouth this morning but have now realised that I seem to get this the day af finds me-better remember for next month.
    Shes not in full flow yet-I'll see what its like later as whether to count today as cd1 or tomorrow. If its today thats an lp of 10 days and it was 9 last month.
    Does anyone know if its vit B6 that increases lp or does agnus castus? My usual lp is 12-14 so I don't know why its shortened.
    I will be due af next month on my birthday at the latest-could be the best birthday present ever if my donor is free and I get a bfp instead!!!
    Helen.xxx