Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OV pain but no smiley?

Hello lovely ladies!!

I'm back with my daily worry post - this may become somewhat of a regular occurance - sorry!! image

Last night I had what felt like af pains on one side and it went around to my back, I was also quite moody yesterday. But, I've been testing twice daily with OV sticks and nada! Infact this morning it was the lightest I've seen so far when I checked the actual stick).

I'm well aware that it may just be that I won't ovulate for another couple of days still, but I'm keen to know whether anyone else has gone a cycle without getting a smiley but knew that they ovulated.

Thankyou all for humouring my worries!! Not sure I'd cope without this forum!

K xx

Replies

• Hello MrsKP, not sure if this will be much help but- I am also having the ov pains and nothing on the opks- I'm glad to hear someone else is testing 2x a day- thought i was silly for doing that- The only thing I think is that the surge is not high enough yet- are you checking bbt also? mine has not given me the increase their yet either, so that gives me hope that anyday i will see the positive and ov-? seems like we are around the same cycle time- me and dh are gonna have a busy bd'ing weekend!! baby dust to you-
  • Hello MrsKP, not sure if this will be much help but- I am also having the ov pains and nothing on the opks- I'm glad to hear someone else is testing 2x a day- thought i was silly for doing that- The only thing I think is that the surge is not high enough yet- are you checking bbt also? mine has not given me the increase their yet either, so that gives me hope that anyday i will see the positive and ov-? seems like we are around the same cycle time- me and dh are gonna have a busy bd'ing weekend!! baby dust to you-