Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

anyone else testing soon?! x

im testing wednesday IF af doesnt show...good luck ladies xx

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3614/361452.png

Replies

• Hi I'm testing this week. Probably in the next day or two - I'm 2 days late now. Good luck, hope it's both our months!
  • ooo wow how have u not tested?? let me know! x

• im not as i didnt ov for days after i thought i was going to so im only 3dpo, just wanted to say good luck hun hope this is your month.xxx
  • Not sure when I will be testing???
    Will be this month some time....
    A bit confused atm!!
    I am due to ov now, I have only been charting cycles so going by previous 2 cycles- one 40 days and the other 38 days-
    But for about a week I have been getting low tummy & back pains, feeling a little sicky, tierd!!!
    May be I ov'd earlier than I expected? may be not!?!?!
    Really want test but will hold on a while longer........
    Not sure whats going on??? lol
    Fingers crossed for everyone testing this month!! Hope you all get a BFP X
  • Not sure when I will be testing???
    Will be this month some time....
    A bit confused atm!!
    I am due to ov now, I have only been charting cycles so going by previous 2 cycles- one 40 days and the other 38 days-
    But for about a week I have been getting low tummy & back pains, feeling a little sicky, tierd!!!
    May be I ov'd earlier than I expected? may be not!?!?!
    Really want test but will hold on a while longer........
    Not sure whats going on??? lol
    Fingers crossed for everyone testing this month!! Hope you all get a BFP X
  • gutted! i hope so too but i doubt it now, all symptoms seem to have vanished! still slight back ache a tender (.)(.)'s but no sickness/cramping...xx

• Emma- how can you wait.... arent you good, hope you get a bfp X
  • Emma- how can you wait.... arent you good, hope you get a bfp X
  • everything I post seems to be coming up twice????
  • hehe! oh well lol, hold on shay! u can do it xx

• Yeah me...again!!!!

I was meant to test today-af due in next few days...however I caved and tested yesterday and got BFN. It was a FR so think I'm out now...but am hoping it was too early as I was only approx 11dpo. I shall test again probably wednesday.

Good Luck ladies!!! xxxx
  • I'll be testing this week, AF due on Saturday so hope I can hold out til then!!
    Good luck all xx
  • Hiya, the main reason I've waited is because i didn't wait last month and was so disappointed when I got a BFN. I'm now 4 days late and going to test tomorrow. I have a really good feeling this month - lots of symptoms now. Will let you know!
  • Im due to test weds I tested thismorning though but got BFN image my BB's are really sore hope its not a sign of the witch image
    Sending you all babydust image
  • Fingers crossed for you, really hope you get your BFP- are you usually late??
    What symptoms are you getting?
  • If my temps stay up on Saturday morning I'll test then... no earlier!

Am really hoping this is our month our best friends told us they were expecting this weekend she's 6 weeks, so would be lovely to be expecting together.

Its month 6 for us .

Fingers crossed and Babydust to all!

What test are you all going to be using? I have a variety to choose from.... FR, CBD or Tesco... hmmm

xx

• I only have CB tests, I got a bargin- 4 tests for ??8!!! in Tesco a few weeks bk, 2 tests usually cost ??10.40 so it was a offer to good to miss!! lol
    Ive heard superdrugs own are supposed to really sensitive??

Quite Sure Im getting some symptoms... hope its not all in my head?!?
    Dont know how long I can wait untill I do test!!!!
    I will wait.... a bit longer!
  • I only have CB tests, I got a bargin- 4 tests for ??8!!! in Tesco a few weeks bk, 2 tests usually cost ??10.40 so it was a offer to good to miss!! lol
    Ive heard superdrugs own are supposed to really sensitive??

Quite Sure Im getting some symptoms... hope its not all in my head?!?
    Dont know how long I can wait untill I do test!!!!
    I will wait.... a bit longer!
  • What a bargain Shay!

I had quite a bit of cramping yesterday and today my nipples are a bit sensitive ... but nothing really to write home about. Just need to try and get through this week and try to stay sane?! xx
  • My af is due Wed, im about 15 dpo and ive held off poas cos i don't want to jinx it. Also, not sure if my symptoms are in my head haha. What do you think? OH is away 2nite so I may be tempted and can then double check in the morning or should I wait???