Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Has anyone used CBD Ovulation Kit????

Hi guys

Sorry another cheeky post here having come over from TTC after MC!

Has anyone used the CBD Ovulation kit? I know alot of you girlies have used the CBFM and rave about it, but was thinking of just giving the OPk's another go before investing in a CBFM. I only used some cheapy opk's last month - infact the 1st time that i had ever used opk's and just wondered if anyone had sucess with the CBD kit? Any BFP's after using them??

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Jodie xx

Replies

• Hi Jodie

Yes I used them before my 3rd and 4th BFP.

My cycles have always been very regular but it was nice to have the 'confirmation' that I was ov'ing when I thought I was.

I really recommend the CBD ov kit as it's so much easier than trying to decipher the darkness of a line!

Good luck :\)

Love NN xxx
  • Hey,

My opinion is different in that im not a fan of OPKS - when i had my mmc i had got pregnant 1st month trying so didnt give a second thought to ovulation and fertile times i then waited a month for my af to return and 6 more for this BFP making me really paranoid something was wrong...

I tried the clearblue digital sticks in June and got disheartened seeing the blank circle each day and it was impossible to use them at the same point so i stopped after 4 days when i thought i would have been 'fertile' i became worried i wasnt ovulating so in Septemeber i decided to try them again (i had had blood tests at my gps which indicated i had prob ov'd the previous month but i wasnt convinced and had been thinking of shelling out for a CBFM too) anyway that month i tired them from CD 8-17 i think or something like that same time each morning (previously i had tried the afternoon) and again i just got blank circles and while i hoped it was a case of missing the surge i was convinced it was because i wasnt ovulating but in october instead of af i got my BFP so clearly i did ovulate afterall so i would say try and not get too hooked up on the stresses of are you arent you and just do plenty of Bding that month we did it from CD 5-Cd24 'just incase' although not everyday lol whereas before i think i was focusing more days 8-17 so you never know....

If you want to give them a go you have nothing to lose and may just get that confirmation but i know they made me really quite depressed and worried and so i wont use them again...
    Good Luck....

Lx

• Thanks for you replies ladies, think i will get some to use this month. Anthing that will give me a "leg up" has got to be worth a go!!

Jodie xx