Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Still waiting....

Hi all,

Well I'm on CD36 and am still waiting for AF to arrive, have done lots of HPTs, all BFN so am confident I won't be getting my BFP this month, I just wish AF would arrive so we can carry on TTC!!!

Sorry girls theres no real point to this post, I just wanted a moan really!!! Is there anyone else still waiting for AF and getting BFNs?

I think i've missed a couple of the recent BFP so also wanted to say huge congrats to all you lucky ladies and I wish you all a very healthy and happy 8 months!

Claire x

Replies

• Hi Claire,

Can't offer any advice just wanted to wish you luck for a BFP, hope you just have a shy bean x
  • Thank you for your replies. Unfortunately I have no idea when I ovulated, I was using ovulation tests but only got negatives - I was only using 1 a day so that may be why. For some reason I didn't have any EWCM this month which was a bit unusual. I do know that its been 2 weeks since hubby and I did any BDing so am thinking if I was pregnant it would show on a HPT by now?
  • Could still be shy Claire so don't give up on the PMA, its not over until she is here. Sending you baby dust xx

• Fingers crossed for you - it's sooooooo frustrating not knowing what's going on inside your own body x

http://lbff.lilypie.com/XdDa.png