Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hello all newbie here

Hi ya

Just wondered if I could join you all!

We are trying for our 1st after getting married in July. I came off the pill about a year ago and had an op to remove a couple of cysts last year. Hope it doesn't have any effect!

Anyway we haven't used anything for quite a few months but we weren't properly trying so have since bought a CBFM and on cycle 1 now. Got a complete bargain with it as the company were supposed to deliver it at 12pm one day and it arrived at 1pm instead so they gave me 50 quid back! so for the monitor and 2 lots of 20 sticks it only cost me ??34!!

Hope i'm not here too long in a nice way.

Sending you all lots of baby dust :\)

xx

Replies

• Hi Mrs Haggy,

Welcome to BE and well done for the bargain with the CBFM image thats great. My 1st month using mine too - lets hope it works wonders for us :lol:

Good Luck xx

[Modified by: BroodyBeth on November 18, 2009 05:52 PM]

[Modified by: BroodyBeth on November 18, 2009 05:53 PM]

• Mrs Haggy - where did you get it from? I've only seen it in boots for about ??99 but even with the ??50 added on you seem to have got a bargain!

xxx
  • Hi Mrs Haggy,

Welcome to BE and well done for the bargain with the CBFM image thats great. My 1st month using mine too - lets hope it works wonders for us :lol:

Good Luck xx

[Modified by: BroodyBeth on November 18, 2009 05:52 PM]

[Modified by: BroodyBeth on November 18, 2009 05:53 PM]

Thanks broodybeth, I hope it does work wonders for both of us! Good luck too. What day you on? xx
  • Mrs Haggy - where did you get it from? I've only seen it in boots for about ??99 but even with the ??50 added on you seem to have got a bargain!

xxx

Hi Allzo

I got my CBFM online from www.mastersdirect.com they are on sale at the moment for ??58 and packs of 20 sticks are ??13.39. free postage too. Hope that helps :\) pregnancy tests are cheap too xx
  • Mrs Haggy - I now have a new fave website hehe! That really was a bargain even before the ??50 off! I'm impressed :lol:

I'm CD9 today, where abouts are you? x
  • lol BroodyBeth I literally searched and searched the web for good deals on them.

I'm on CD5 so start poas tomorrow! We aren't too far apart then, hope we both get peaks on our 1st cycles xx
  • Welcome mrs haggy. Bargain on the CBFM.Lots of babydust to you.

S
  • I'm hoping for a peak swiftly followed by a BFP :lol: I can dream eh!

I'm still trying to get used to POAS everyday, I'm sure it will soon be second nature though image x
  • Hi Mrs Haggy, welcome image

this is my first month ttc as well, I'm on CD 11 so fingers crossed!!

Baby dust to everyone xx
  • hello Mrs Haggy, I'm a newbie too! Just thought I'd say hello! x
  • hi welcome to ttc and well done on the bargain.lol.xxx
  • Thanks everyone for being so welcoming. I look forward to seeing all your BFP's!!

So pleased I found this site.

Also for people using cbfm, on your 1st months did you get a high the 1st time you poas?? I did this morning but was expecting a low on day 6??

xx
  • Nice to 'meet' you hun - hope the cbfm works its magic for you! x
  • Hi and welcome!!!!!!!!!!
    Hopefully see each other more in 'Due in August'! xx