Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Think AF is on her way :-(

I've been getting some cramping past couple of days and had sore boobs, was getting hopeful until I went to the loo and got some light coloured blood when I wiped (sorry tmi)..this usually happens the day before AF comes, I was supposed to be testing tomorrow so if AF doesn't come do you think I should still test? I am a bit gutted but it is only month 1!

Replies

• If AF doesn't come tomorrow then I would definitely test hun!!! It could be implantation bleeding so you're absolutely not out of the running until you get the full AF visit!!! I'll keep everything crossed that she doesn't turn up and you get a BFP - make sure you update us tomorrow!!!.x.
  • Oh no Sara. Personally I would wait a couple of days to test if AF doesn't pitch up. Easier said than done I know. Good luck Sara x
  • I feel a bit more positive now, never heard of implantation bleeding. Just read about it there - it was light pink, mucus type (tmi) - so I think I'll just keep my fingers crossed and pray af doesn't hit me full flow tomorrow
  • Fingers crossed this is implantation bleed. Will be looking out for your post.

S
  • Good, definitely worth keeping up the PMA!!! Hope you've been lucky first time : ) .x.
  • good luck hun image x
  • there has been no more spottin today, tested this morning BFN but no AF - still hope!
  • there has been no more spottin today, tested this morning BFN but no AF - still hope!