Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

another daft question.

im still confused girls.i tested on 16 nov read hcg on tescos hpt.so thought bum hcg still in system.its day 30 now and no sign of af.didnt use fmu this morning deliberatly and still read for hcg.i also found that tescos hcg reading is around 200 thats why i didnt use a more sensitive test.(am i making any sense)i thought i was on for af yesterday but today ive slightly uncomfortable pain in my left side.
we first bd on nov 4/5 and erpc was on 19th /20 of oct.im susually spot on for 28 day cycle even after first mmc i got my af.what do you do if levels still stuck at 200 even with not using fmu.im worried in case they missed a piece of tissue and its still producing hcg.the report after though said it was all clean.i wish the cow would just come and give me peace.im not 21 anymore and anytime waiting for her is driving me into reading into things a bit too much.sorry for rambling maybe shel come tomorrow.never thought id be sooo anxious for a negative test!!!!!hope everyone is wellxxxxx

Replies

• H Roisine

Its so frustrating isn't it!!

I'm not sure about the HCG levels as I never monitored mine after my MC on 10th October. I just got my AF "properly" yesterday after spotting since Monday. So that would be day 38 after MC.

Not sure if this helps you at all, but I didn't want to r and r as I have felt the same as you - you just want AF to be here already don't you!!

xx
  • Hi hun

It is very frustrating. My experience was that 6 wks after erpc I started feeling a bit odd so I done a hpt & it was +ve 2 days later I done a CBD at 7pm at night which came back pg 1-2 wks I then spoke to my GP the nxt day who faxed over a epu request & told me to talk to my cons they arranaged a scan & hcg bloods after that wkend. All that wkend my tests got fainter. I had repeated bloods done & they were dropping slowly, a month later I got AF. I would speak to your GP & ask them to arrange for you have hcg bloods done as mine thought it was a new pg as they said that following erpc the levels should drop quite quickly but they obviously didnt. I had erpc on 21st Aug & got AF on 13th Nov!!!.

Good Luck xx
  • thanks for reply girls.its just ive never been late no matter whats happened.since i was eleven ive had 28 day cycles.never changed even after birth.i breast fed my son for eight weeks and exactly to the day i stopped i got my af 28 days later.im just scared , cos im 37 now and getting on lol.but all you ladies make sense in the logic department.im just being given the run around this time.i still feel as if shes coming though.its such a tease!!!!so i guess my new word now is logic logic!!!!hope you ladies get good news soon xxxxxx
  • When I had the 1st & 3rd time I felt like she was on her way for ages & it was a joke waiting for her to arrive!! If you've always been spot is it not worth talking to your GP about the possibility that you may be pg again hun?? xxx
  • When I had the 1st & 3rd time I felt like she was on her way for ages & it was a joke waiting for her to arrive!! If you've always been spot is it not worth talking to your GP about the possibility that you may be pg again hun?? xxx
  • no question is daft when our odies do such cruel things at an awkward time already! i agree with laujai about speaking with your gp. it's better to know for sure! just to help your mental health if anything! i had a follow up scan almost 3 weeks after so i knew all was clear and just had to wait for AF - which appeared another 3 weks after that! xx