Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Bright pink?

Morning ladies, posting before I head to work. Last night when I went to the loo, I had some bright pink spotting - just a little bit. I thought when I woke up this morning I would have my first period (I came off the pill 6 weeks ago) but there is nothing else this morning.

What do you think? I've been saying to my man that I felt that my period was enroute as I had tummy cramps - not major sore ones, but I was aware of them.

I'm confused!

Replies

• Hey hun,

It could be that AF is on her way, or it could be implantation bleeding...do you know when you OVd?

.x.
  • I'm the same Rucky, I had some light pink spotting last night but nothing today. I am due to test on 22nd but I've already tested today and got a BFN. First time I was preg I fell the month after I stopped the pill...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you,,and me that we get a BFP this month!
  • I had the same a week or so bk... really confused me, not sure whats going on- never had anything like that before and I have had 2 previous pregnancies.... and it was just the once when I wiped after going to the loo- and pink aswell???????????

Im holding off testing till nearer the end of the month if af doesnt show up sooner...hopefull NOT!!!
  • Thanks ladies...well it would appear that AF is en route. It's my first since stopping the pill 6 weeks ago - still very light and brown, but I'm guessing thats what it is!
  • Thanks ladies...well it would appear that AF is en route. It's my first since stopping the pill 6 weeks ago - still very light and brown, but I'm guessing thats what it is!