Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just looked up my due date if I get a bfp this time...

....and it'll be our first wedding anniversary! Awww really hope we've cracked it! image

Replies

• Ah that would be amazing!!! Mine would be too I think, our first wedding anniversary will be August 8th - what a great anniversary present it would be!!! Hope we're both lucky this month : ) .x.
  • OMG Trixie 8th August is my wedding anniversary date too! How weird is that???
    Good luck hun, hope you get what you're wishing for xx
  • Mine would be 9th August so our little baby would be there to celebrate our 1 year anniversary on 28th August! Got everything crossed for BFP's all round! xx
  • Wow kittenmittens,that's crazy!!! Ooh, how exciting if we could get our BFP's this month and both be due then!

Mrs Robertson you're so close to us too!!! It would be lovely if you had your bub to celebrate with you.

Ok girls, let's do this - we all need to get our BFP's this month and then we can go through it all together : ) Mrs R I think you're due to text next weekend like me right? When are you due to test kitten??.x.
  • Well next Sunday if I can wait that long... might be before though! ;\) I think Friday at the earliest as I want to give it a chance.
    Baby dust to all xx