Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

When should I test??

Hi girls, this is forward planning but I'm on day 14 now after stopping the pill and tested positive for ov yesterday and today. I'm going on the grounds that my AF is back to normal so I would be due again on the 7/8th December, so when do you ladies think I could test and get an accurate result? (I know the best way would be to wait until I'm a few days late but my patience probably won't let me!)

I have clear blue tests at the ready so when do you all think? xx

Replies

• Options
    apparently everyone starts their period almost exactly 14 days after ovulation regardless of cycle length so i think you're fine to assume a 28 day cycle so maybe test on the 8th if no af? if you can wait that long! xx
  • Options
    sorry double post x

[Modified by: cookiesandcream on November 22, 2009 10:18 PM]

• Options
    It's the waiting that I'm worried about :lol: I have no patience whatsoever!!
  • Options
    i know! i'm new to this too (just a few days into my 2nd cycle of ttc) and the waiting was horrible! it didn't help that af was really late either! x
  • Options
    It's going to be the longest 2 weeks of my life!! :lol: Good luck hun xx
  • Options
    Hi

Didn't want read and run, good luck! This is my third month after coming off the pill. Haven't gone and bought any tests and I won't until AF doesn't rear her evil head! Too tempting, I know what I would be like.
    I'm on the 2WW too, sending loads of Baby Dust. :0)
  • Options
    Damnit, it was supposed to be a smiley face! Try again! image
  • Options
    Hi Huni, test two weeks after ovulating. So test 6th or 7th Dec xx