Forum home Archived Birth Clubs My baby was born in May 09

lola-mae now comando crawls yay!!

lolas been trying to crawl for about 3 weeks now and yesterday shes starting doing it properley its so cute she half commando crawls then pulls her bum up and does it properley its so cute.

how is everyone i dont get much time to post at the mo but after chrimbo i will hopefully get more time
claire and lola-mae xx

Replies

• wow well done lola mae!!!! youll have to teach ciara how to do it..she sticks her bum up in the air but then flops to the ground again
  • well done lola-mae!!

emily's been trying for a couple of weeks now as well. she can get her bum in the air and pull her front up but just not at the same time, think she will have it mastered before xmas though.
  • awww so cute ! well done Lola Mae !!

Morgan goes backwards and does a press up position haha ... need to teach her to go forward though! cant leave her in the room on her own now lol ... may have to invest in a play pen ! x
  • awww so cute ! well done Lola Mae !!

Morgan goes backwards and does a press up position haha ... need to teach her to go forward though! cant leave her in the room on her own now lol ... may have to invest in a play pen ! x
  • thanks girlies its so cute but i admit jojo i bought a babydan playpen for when im doing housework as she seems to like sucking the laptop wire and touching the sky box i have a techno geek just like her dad lol plus shes so fast x
  • Big clever girlxxx