Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

STOP IT! :lol: :lol:

Hi ladies i am only 5DPO today and i have told myself no symtom spotting but i woke with terrible low down back ache!!

its not a sign as i seem to get this symtom every month (since i have been TTC :lol::lol: ) so its defo in my head i no it is i dont want to give myself any hope so when AF arrives i dont crash out and cry for a whole day :lol::lol::lol: and eat lots of chocolate :lol::lol:

pointless post really just needed to tell myself really :lol::lol:

Hope all you ladies are doing ok and gembags hope you feel better today sweet imageimage:lol::lol:

Replies

• Awww bless you hun, its really tough not to symptom spot, isnt it?
    Ive had 5 children and never had any symptoms till 6wks but im still symptom spotting this time!!
    What are we like? lol.
    Im keeping everything crossed for you xxxxx
  • Hey,

I'm 4DPO and trying hard not to SS. To be honest last month I was convinced i was pg and turned out not to be and this time no symptoms any worse than last month so really trying not to get hopes up. However, we did use CBFM for the first time this month so praying it's worked!

All the best - we'll be testing around the same time!! xx
  • lol. im 10 dpo and i have been ss dreadfully but what have been doing is telling myself it could also be af so that its not to much of a jolt whne it happens well thats what i tell myself anyway.lol.xx
  • I am ss'ing but its stopping me poas well ish i poas thismorning :lol: but i wont anymore :lol:

ssing is fun it passes the 2ww hahahahaha
    How are you otherwise?? PMA xx
  • gembags i agree it is quite fun and it helps pass the time. im actually better this month with all the ss whereas by now im usually going off my head.lol
  • Your right ladies i am now ss and i have a terrible sore left nipple and have left (.) whats that all about

back ache is still there a little comes and goes and have had huge waves of sickness today!!!!

i am only on 5DPO good knows what ill be lke next week LOL :lol::lol::lol:
  • hahahaha

I am making kate price (.)(.) look like a cups :lol:

gems xx
  • lol LOVE IT at this rate ill have a huge left (.) LOL :lol::lol:

bin on the next 9 days of ss whoop whoop its defo more fun this way :lol::lol:

feeling sick for some reason but am still hungry LOL :lol::lol:

• lol i started a ss post :lol:
    I have been falling outa my bra all day and it's a *wispering* 38E image
    my jeans wont do up image hahahahaha