Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

welcome back MrsTIL...

Hi All,

Just wanted to publicly welcome back the very lovely MrsTIL to our little gathering and say it's great to have you back hun - we've missed you!!!

Fergy xxxx

Replies

• here here fergy.lol.xxx
  • Yes, missed you x x
  • Aw girls!! Thank you! I'm feeling the love! hehe!
    I am glad to be back, ive really needed it, i think all the bottling up has done me no good at all so i'm back! Wooo!
  • *Gives MrsTIL a big massive hug and a sloppy kiss*

*Then puts harness on her so she can't leave us again!*

Missed you mrs!!!

xx
  • LOL Pinky! What you like haha!
    Ive missed you all too! LOADS! And i wont be going anywhere even when i get my BFP! But then of course all you girls will be getting them with me! xxxxx
  • She's back!!! I almost posted the other day wondering where you were lady!! Hope you're ok hon!

Lucy xx
  • Hey Broodypants!! image
    Nice to see you hun! Am i right in thinking congrats are in order? How far along are you and congrats so pleased for you!!! xxxxx
  • It's good to have you back babe, was starting to wonder if all was ok!

Yes you are right, and thank you image I'm 9+2 today, going for another early scan tomorrow to see little bean again... can't wait but am also a bit nervous!

xxx
  • WOW 9+2??!! Have i been away so long! I'm so pleased huni! Please keep us updated on your scan! How are your symptoms? xxx
  • Thank you so much hon! We are very lucky it happened so quickly... and I guess you must have been away longer than you realised!

Symptoms are ok, been a bit nauseous the last week or two... have headaches on and off but not so bad I have to take anything, I was exhausted but now I seem to have insomnia! The hormones are great fun! Sometimes I feel so angry, having to work hard to still be a nice wife to my hubby!

I think overall I'm one of the luckier ones, I have been pretty ok really.

Will try and remember to let you know how scan goes! I can usually be found hanging around in due in July at the moment if you want to check.

Anyway, enough about me!! How are you hon? Is everything ok? xxxx
  • Yeah i'm good huni. Glad to be back and to such a lovely welcome! image

Your such a lovely girl i'm sure your going to be a fantastic mum! You certainly are one of the luckier ones with the symptoms with my last pregnancy (the mc) i had such bad morning sickness, it was horrendous! I'm hoping i'm lucky next time when i get my BFP although i would quite happily take that sickness to get my BFP haha!

I will deffo check in on due in july to see how your getting on! Wooo! xxxxx
  • welcome back MrsTIL * waving* :lol:

gems x
  • Aaah that's such a lovely thing to say thank you! You're going to set my hormones off image

I am glad you're good babe, hope Mr Til is as wonderful as ever too image

xxx
  • Thank you gems! Fingers crossed your getting your BFP soon! xxxx
  • hehe we posted at the same time broody!!
    Yep mr til is wonderful! If it wasnt for him i wouldnt be able to cope with this ttc rollercoaster haha! xxxx
  • Hello Stranger, how are you?

Love Mrs A 14+1 x
  • Mrs A!!! 14+1 OMG!!
    Where have you gone of my facebook by the way? Went to find you and your gone imageimage Don't know what happened!
    I'm ok huni! I am so so pleased to see you past your first trimester, how are you feeling? It will make me feel more confident when i get my bfp! xxxxx
  • That's very strange, I will have to re-find you and send a friend request! I'm feeling ok, now the nausea has gone, was really bad in weeks 10 & 11! I'm still knackered and have got a bump now, can't believe I'm in Mat clothes already! You will get your BFP soon! Are you still using the CBFM?

Big Hugs babe xxxxxxx
  • I'm not using the CBFM at the min because i took a few months off so not really done anything bar noting length of cycles lol it's been liberating i was getting too focused i think lol! Was stressing if i wasnt getting up at the right time etc etc!
    Glad your feeling good huni! It's very exciting!
    xxxxxx
  • So glad to see you back, was thinking I hadn't seen you on here for ages. I've had an ectopic while you've been away but back to ttc in January. Excited but mainly terrified! x x