Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Spotting - But don't want to get my hopes up!

I'm 7dpo and this afternoon when I went to the toilet I had a brown blood stain in my knickers! Only the size of a bit bigger than a peanut but still there! Also had a fair bit of creamy discharge too but nothing when I wiped?! So sorry for TMI!! I dont want to get my hopes up too much but does this sound like an implantation bleed to anyone?! :\?

Replies

• Sounds like it to me hun, fingers crossed for you! xx
  • Hey hun,

Well I don't want to get your hopes up too much either just in case, but it definitely does sound like it could be implantation bleeding! They say it happens between 6 and 12 days generally (so you're in the right place cycle wise) and it is generally either brown or pink in colour and isn't normally a very large amount at all (they say you can even miss it sometimes) - so it's all sounding very good for you!! Hope it is and you get your BFP, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Let us know the outcome in a few days when you know!!!.x.
  • Thank you ladies for your replies! AF due on Sunday so will test into the early part of next week if she hasn't arrived! Am on month 3 of ttc so like I say dont want to get my hopes up but def never had the spotting or creamyness like this before lol! x
  • Good luck! Sounds hopeful! image
  • Oooh, just reading this post has cheered me up. I had this and just thought nothing of it, did not realise that it may be a sign as i thought we may not have done it on the right days as only been tracking cycles for 2 months. I'm going to do a test on the weekend. Just worried about not lifting etc which cld cause mc as got 7month old and have to carry pushchair up stairs which ways a ton, plus don't drive so have to walk or use public transport.