Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

mother nature is such a cow sometimes.....!

Hey Ladies

CD2 today, 2nd day of dropped temp, and to top it off had the most painful cramps ever. Put that with dry skin, spots and raging hormones and sometimes I wonder why I never really appreciated the benefits of being on the pill for 10 years!!!

Don't feel sorry for me though, all in all I'm not doing badly at all, and just getting my head round another cycle....!

This forum seems a bit gloomy today - anyone had something nice to smile about?! Anyone feeling low, add to my list of reasons to be happy:

1. It's 1 month til Christmas image

2. anyone?

Replies

• Aw huni my heart sank when i saw this! Mother nature is a flipping cow and i'm not feeling sorry for you but i'm dammed sure i'm giving you a ((((((((squisy hug))))))) hehe!

I like the list to be happy i will add number 2 unless someone beats me to it

2. We have fabulous men who love the pants of us!!
  • Aww I'm sorry she got your Fergy, but PMA you could be getting your BFP for xmas :\)

Oh and I completely second what MrsTil says about having fabulous men who love the pants off us image shame mine is doing my head in tonight but I think thats because I'm grumpy :lol: x
  • thanks Guys.

Right MrsTIL - you're only meant to be on here a little bit each day and I can see you're still here!! Get off to see that lovely man of yours....!

You're a bad influence too - I've been pretty good only coming on occasionally for last few months, but last couple of days I've been getting 'the look' from hubby that says 'you've been on for ages'!!! lol

Night all! xx
  • thanks Guys.

Right MrsTIL - you're only meant to be on here a little bit each day and I can see you're still here!! Get off to see that lovely man of yours....!

You're a bad influence too - I've been pretty good only coming on occasionally for last few months, but last couple of days I've been getting 'the look' from hubby that says 'you've been on for ages'!!! lol

Night all! xx
  • so sorry she found you hun, hope next month is yours.xxx

i think im probably joining you soon coz im sure she is on her way.xxx