Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Tomorrow is the first big day for us!

Good morning all!

This is our first month of trying and I'm on cd25 on a 27 (potentially 28) day cycle. We did all we could this month, pretty much bd'd on all of my fertile days.

Its my birthday tomorrow so I've decided I'm going to test, I have a superdrug test ready and waiting!

To be honest I've had no symptoms really so I'm not hopeful but never say never and all of that! I had 3 dreams last night where I took tests and they were positive so it was a big disappointment when I woke up and realised they were just dreams!!

Please keep your fingers crossed for me, and best of luck anyone else who is testing.

K xx

Replies

• fingers crossed for you hun, hoe you get a very nice birthday present.xxx
  • good luck and happy birthday! x
  • Good luck my lovely, and happy birthday for tomorrow!

xx
  • Thank you everyone! I have had a few dull stomach cramps today so I'm fairly sure it's not happened this month but for some reason I feel okay with it - I thought I'd be more upset!

Lucy - how did you scan go yesterday?? All well I hope x

• Good luck and Happy Birthday xx
  • Ooh that would be such a fab birthday present. Good luck xxx
  • Fingers crossed for you pet! Happy birthday for tomorrow!! xx
  • It was wonderful thanks hon! Just in the middle of typing an email out to you now but work keeps getting in the way! Will send you the latest picture of bean, who is looking like a little baby now!

xxx
  • Good luck hun, really hope you get your special birthday present! xx
  • Happy birthday!!!!
    Any news? X
  • Happy birthday! I'm dying to hear the results as well!! xx
  • Any update?? Happy Birthday hun xx
  • Thanks again for all your lovely messages!

Well, I tested this morning and got a BFN, I'm not entirely surprised though. I'm only actually on 11DPO but I'm on CD27 of a 27/28 day cycle so AF is due tomorrow.

I'm feeling surprisingly upbeat! I've had a lovely day and I have lots of Christmas parties in the next couple of weeks so I don't need to make excuses at least!

I'm also out to celebrate my birthday tomorrow so I'll be able to have a few drinks and let my hair down.

Had a lovely birthday btw, spent this morning in a spa and then had an afternoon of shopping!

K xx
  • Happy birthday!! Could still get a BFP....... Whatever happens, hope you have fun!! x
  • Happy Birthday hun, yeah wait a few days and then test again when af is late, keep us posted xx
  • Well I was due on yesterday or today and af hasn't shown herself..

Took another test this morning but bfn. I'm not sure if it's just because my cycles aren't that regular as I haven't been paying attention until recently to their length.

I still don't feel at all pregnant but I also don't feel like I'm going to come on so I'm confused image

I think I should just assume i'm late?

K xx
  • Well I was due on yesterday or today and af hasn't shown herself..

Took another test this morning but bfn. I'm not sure if it's just because my cycles aren't that regular as I haven't been paying attention until recently to their length.

I still don't feel at all pregnant but I also don't feel like I'm going to come on so I'm confused image

I think I should just assume i'm late?

K xx
  • Hello love, hope you had a nice night last night with the takeaway!

You could be late or it could be a shy bfp, hopeully you will know in the next couple of days! Fingers crossed it's a bfp!!!!

xxx
  • Hiya MrsKP
    Sorry that uve not got the BFP this month - but its still early days!
    Happy Belated Birthday too!
  • Hey MrsKP, Glad to hear yu've had a great B'day. Keep us updated with how things are going, fingers crossed it's a shy bean xxxx