Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive

The wait is KIlling me!!!!! :lol:

I am only 9DPO but god its killing me i am not testing until the 2nd Dec day AF is due well ill only test if she does not show in the morning AF always arrives over night with me!!

I have decided to put my xmas tree up this weekend to keep my mind off it but its driving me mad!!!

So what u ladies getting up to this weekend might steel a few ideas to keep my mind busy LOL :lol::lol:

Replies

• Hiya I hope you can resist the urge to test!! I am decorating my bathroom this weekend, so maybe do some cleaning and re-organising your house or something - I know when I get into that I am there for hours and it takes my mind off things. I am testing Sunday - AF will be 7 days late - I've had BFN's so far :'-(
  • Ah babe good luck for sunday i hope its a shy bean for you decorating the bathroom sounds like fun it could do with a new lick of paint lol :lol::lol:
  • sara I can't wait to see your result!
    Good luck MJ1986 x
  • Becks when are you testing again? ?

Yeah maybe you should decorate the bathroom MJ
  • sunday for me too! and if I still get a BFN and no AF I am off to the docs next week x
  • ooohhh - fingers crossed for you all.

I'm have a huge bag of garden stone delivered so will be shifting that around the garden (should be pre-possible bean implantation so should be ok). Only on either CD4 or CD1 so not testing for a couple of weeks.
  • I wanted to wait til I was 2 weeks late before I went to the docs! Are you normally regular Becks? Is this your first month TTC?? I hope we both get BFP's on Sunday - wat will be you EDD?
  • yes I normally spot on so to be this late is v unusual. Main reason for going docs is cos if I am not pg then there is clearly something wrong with me - I mean if the 'symptoms' i have are not pg related then I want to know what it is. The only time I can remember feeling this exhausted was when I had glandular fever....
    But lets hope its a BFP!!!
  • Hey MJ

I'm due AF on 2nd dec too! I caved in at 9dpo but wished I hadn't! I will now join you waiting till then!

Good luck and hope you get your bfp!

• I am due for my AF tomorrow or latest by the 30th of this month. It is killing me because i have been soo extreamly tired and nauseous and mild crampy. I want to test now but i heard waiting 2 weeks after your missed AF we recommended.

What do you think?

I have been trying for a couple months now and have endometriosis and hoping it just isnt a late AF, ill be so disappointed.

• Hi chick I know how you feel and we are only waiting to BD ha ha as this is our first month of trying and am due ovulation next week so am gonna be dragging my hubby upstairs as much as I can before I actually realises what is going on ha ha!

Am not due to test until 22 Dec so I am going to be so crazy for the next 3 weeks thinking and wondering if I have a bean inside my belly!!

Anyway this week I am going to finish my xmas shopping, clean the house from top to bottom as its a bit of a tip and I am going to put my tree up on Monday night xx
  • Hi chick I know how you feel and we are only waiting to BD ha ha as this is our first month of trying and am due ovulation next week so am gonna be dragging my hubby upstairs as much as I can before I actually realises what is going on ha ha!

Am not due to test until 22 Dec so I am going to be so crazy for the next 3 weeks thinking and wondering if I have a bean inside my belly!!

Anyway this week I am going to finish my xmas shopping, clean the house from top to bottom as its a bit of a tip and I am going to put my tree up on Monday night xx
  • Haha I know it is definatly a long wait!! Thankfully the holidays are here because it will fly by quicker than you think.

Your hubby will be more than thrilled to be heading up stairs or where ever you decide. Best advice is to find out the week you are most fertile which you can find on web sites everywhere

Hillary image
  • Any advice on if i should wait 2 weeks after i miss my AF to take a PT or since i am due tomorrow for my AF should i just take one tomorrow?
  • I would try and wait a few days to a week cos a bfn is the worst feeling, 2 weeks is just too long - we would have to start calling it the 4ww!
  • Alright thanks so much