Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ooh err... rude veg?

I'm so desperate for my BFP this cycle that I'm opting for the tried and tested rude picture of fruit and veg!

For those ladies who have been in TTC for a while, you'll know that these were very popular a while back and helped (well maybe not) lots of ladies get their BFPs!

I am willing to try anything!

Replies

• Options
    I'm loving your new picture and hope that it brings you your BFP as soon as possible!

You can't beat a bit of repressed English humour!
  • Options
    :lol: I miss the rude Veg :lol:

I had rude veg and got a bfp think i will try rude veg and glue this time image and hope its sticky

Off to find some rude veg xx
  • Options
    I'm gonna try the rude veg too!!!

Good luck xx

http://lt1f.lilypie.com/7yMv.png

• Options
    :lol: Dotty thats a good 1

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3626/362670.png

Month 16 TTC #2
  • Options
    Love it Dotty! How rude!
  • Options
    i used to have rude veg too LOL ill change back to rude veg in the new year!!! i like my christmas one for the min but go girls!!!!
  • Options
    I love the carrot one Chickychoo, but couldn't resist the pepper when I found it!!

http://lt1f.lilypie.com/7yMv.png

• Options
    Oh can I try the rude veg approach with you guys!!! LOL!! Let me see what I can find! x
  • Options
    sorry double post!!!

[Modified by: NicolaH on November 30, 2009 03:46 PM]

• Options
    I've succumbed to the Rude Veg too. I love your pepper, it's more unusual and I was very tempted by some chillies, but ended up with the faithful 'naughty' carrot.

xx
  • Options
    I have to join this too, willing to give anything a try to get my BFP!!.x.
  • Options
    Haha, do you think these carrots say something about our OHs? If so I haven't done my husband any favours? xx
  • Options
    Tee hee! They're great! Gonna stick with the smiling kitten - looks like mine, although mine is pure evil! :lol:
  • Options
    Oh I had to add my rude carrot! My mum grew it in her greenhouse!x x
  • Options
    Ok I've jumped on the rude veg band wagon in hope of it bagging me my BFP image

There were some really naughty ones, they really made me chuckle :lol: MP did your mum really grow that herself x
  • Options
    Hi I too have joined the rude veg campaign lol loving all the dirty pic he he!!

Hope you like mine!! and its brings us all our BFP's!!! xx
  • Options
    Hahaha - brilliant! I have just popped in here for a look as a newbie in 'planning' and this has made my night! I'm hoping to join you in here in the new year so will get digging in the allotment in anticipation...
  • Options
    Hahaha - brilliant! I have just popped in here for a look as a newbie in 'planning' and this has made my night! I'm hoping to join you in here in the new year so will get digging in the allotment in anticipation...
  • Options
    Whoops, sorry for double post!
  • Options
    I thought about that one SD but it made me blush when I saw it :lol: Very naughty! Love it!! Lets hope its lucky xx