Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

I'm not ovulating.

:cry: Very worried about this. Blood tests came back today and show that I didn't ovulate when I thought I did, 2 weeks ago, so taking a pg test was pointless. I haven't had any periods for over 3 months, have been off the pill for 7 months... GP is moving things on to the next level as obviously I can't conceive if I can't ovulate. More blood tests for testosterone levels (PCOS?), thyroid, prolactin etc tomorrow. I don't think it's going to happen for us anytime soon.

Replies

• Options
    Oh pet, I'm sorry to hear that. At least your GP is on the ball, organising tests etc. straight away for you. Fingers crossed it's nothing that can't be easily sorted for you. xx
  • Options
    Thanks MrsRobson, I really appreciate your support xx
  • Options
    Im sorry to hear this but at least your doc is on your side and has gotten the ball rolling. i wish you all the luck and hopefully you just didnt ov this cycle but you may do next month? x
  • Options
    sorry to here that hun, sending big hugs. you doc's seem to be helping loads, good luck with all the tests.xxx