Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Any Cycle Buddies??

Hi I am on CD15 of a 35 day cycle due to test around 22 Dec, do I have any buddies so that we can help each other through the slow and painful process and also pick each other up when we are down?

Dust to all xx

Replies

• Hey Sparkling Diamond!!! Well I am only on CD6 but I have a 26 day cycle so am due to test on Dec 21st!! So we can definitely get each other through this - and then celebrate our Christmas BFPs together!!!.x.
  • Hi! I am CD14 - AF due 22nd Dec imageReally hoping for my Christmas Bean!!
    Good luck to you both
  • Hi I am CD8 and Af due around the 22nd if I go by my last cycle...fingers and toes crossed for everyone! oh and lots and lots of baby dust! x
  • Hi,
    I'm on CD 10 of a 29 day cycle, AF due on the 19th so I'm with you!! Good luck ladies x

http://lt1f.lilypie.com/7yMv.png

• Thanks huns nice to have people to get through it with am finding it quite hard too, so much to understand and take in!! and I just want my BFP!!! xx
  • Hay i am only cd5 but also due af about 24th image

Good Luck hun xx

http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3626/362670.png

Month 16 TTC #2
  • I am on CD16 and af is due around 14th Dec. I had my first real af last month so hoping i am still 28 day cycle from before I went on the evil pill!!
  • i am on CD8 of a 28 day cycle... so AF due on 21st.... we can get our BFPs together
  • Hi Sparkly

I'm not totally a cycle buddy as my last af was early (first time EVER!), so that has put me a bit out of whack. I THINK I will af again in a couple of weeks, then we will start officially ttc, and I imagine I will end up testing right at the end of December. So not entirely in sync with you, but I would love to keep you company anyway!!

xxSara
  • Your more than welcome Sara good luck to us all testing for xmas puddings then xx
  • Hey girls, I am only CD4 of 29 day cycle so will hold out till the 30th to test! Baby dust to all of us!!! we want a xmas bean!!!1
  • Hi,

I'm cd21, with af due on 11th December, so nearest buddy to Charlotteb2b. I really want to poas now (7dpo) despite knowing it'll be bfn, but being strong.

Christmas wishes for a December bean for us all
    xxx