Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Roll up Roll up!! BOGOF is back!!!

Just been doing some christmas shopping and popped into Boots to arm myself with some ov tests for next cycle (this is a month off cycle).

As I was weighing whether to get the CBD's or the boots own I noticed that First Response are on BOGOF!
That's HPT's and OPK's!!

Go grab 'em ladies - time to stock up ready for all those Christmas BFP's!!!!!! image

Replies

• That's good, gona have a sneaky look online now!!

How are you sweetie, long time, how was your break from be? x
  • Hiya Lau, I'm good thanks hunny - well as good as I can be I guess.
    Only a mini break - we decided to not "actively" ttc this month - first and foremost because the constant rollercoaster was getting me down - especially after every symptom in the book followed by an early AF image

Secondly cos my lo's birthdays are in August so wanted to avoid if poss!!

But kinda back - AF due 13th dec and then it's rock and roll!!

How are you??
  • Ahh I know what you mean hun, sometimes it's nice to not actively ttc think that's what were doing this month! Hope your feeling a little better hun.

I dont know were to start really, in a bad mood we had our follow up appt yesterday & was supposed to get all our test results back. We waited 2 hours & was in there 5 mins as all the results arent ready as theyve had a backlog!!! My hormone, thyroid & clotting tests were fine but the genetic & lupus test arent ready & will have to wait until Feb to get those back!!! I had been feeling really good about the appt & my PMA was doing great & now it's taken a huge nosedive, just feel like the goal is always getting further & further out of reach!!! xx
  • Oh hun! What a bunch of daftnoses they are!! Surely they would have known these tests weren't back and could have deferred the appointment for a couple of weeks! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! )))dr's with god complexes((((