Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Room for another? :D

Hi ladies!

I'm so excited to be moving into here. Rather than just start posting, I thought I'd introduce myself properly. I'm Hannah, 24, married to Rich and we have a little girl already, Rachel, who turns 1 on Friday. Cannot believe how fast it's gone!

We've decided we're nearly ready to TTC number 2 - I'm currently on fluoxetine for PND, but I've been feeling a lot better recently, so once our house move is out of the way in February I'm coming off the meds and then it's full steam ahead! :lol: We're prepared for it to take a while as it took 2 1/2 years and 2 MC's to get Rachel, but we're secretly hoping that it'll be a smoother ride this time.

Rachel is an absolute little poppet, and I can't wait to give her a little brother or sister - we've got names picked and I've started squirreling away little bits & pieces already if I see them on sale - don't tell DH though!

Hannah xx

Replies

• Hi!! Welcome along, jealous of you starting so early. We're waiting till May (although I might arrange for an accident or 2 to happen in April shhh) :lol:

I'm Vicky, I'm 27 and have been married for 2 years in December and this will be our first (not including our gorgeous lab who is a spoilt maddam) We've been together for about 6 years and are probably just as broody as each other!

We'd really like a boy as our first so we're going to be following the shettles method http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/how-to-conceive-a-boy.html I got my book through yesterday and went straight home to read it lol. So I'll be tracking my cycle for a few months before we try. Won't be disappointed if we get a girl either, just would prefer an older brother to look out for a sister when we have a 2nd!

Hope you have an easier time of conceiving this time around xx
  • duplicate!

[Modified by: MrsClayton on December 02, 2009 02:30 PM]