Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Really confused, don't know what on earth is happening :(

Hey girlies

I just don't know what on earth my body is playing at. My body is giving me signs that I could be pregnant, but I keep getting BFN.

My temps have been rising for the past three mornings (since I found out you had to check your temp first thing!)
This morning it was at its highest (37C)

AF hasn't come today, but my tummy has AF type cramps

I'm exhausted, grumpy, sore lower back, boobs are sore and (sorry if TMI) my wee smells weird

I've been forgetting the most ridiculous things.

But still the bloody poas says nada!

AF could be late, but my temps haven't dropped.

Feel soooo frustrated I could cry, but am too tired too! :cry::cry::cry:

Replies

• Hiah,
    what sort of tests are you using? if the ebay cheapies check the feedback of your seller, mine has laods of BFN & 3mth pg type negative feedback!! Also all the good feedback relates to quick delivery so these could be wrong alot & we wouldnt know!! if you using these i'd say go splash out on a FR or superdrug.

best of luck hon!

K.x

• Thank you sweet, I used CB (the one where you look for the cross), but I don't know how sensitive they are. I might try and grab some superdrug ones at the weekend then if AF hasn't arrived. x
  • i think they are 25miu i'll look it up give me a few mins image

K.x
  • Bless you hun, nearly made me cry by being so sweet. I am in a bit of a mess at the mo. lol!
  • sorry got side tracked looking at old posts :roll:

Ah ya poor pet you must be in a mess getting emotional at the drop of a hat like that (another sign thou ;\) mind you i cry at all the tv ads to do with the 3rd world, cancer research etc. even X-factor I am such a wuss!!

yes it says 25miu I'll bump up the post forgot just now. Maybe worth trying a more sensitive one hon, sorry for the delay.

I do hope you get an answer soon & preferably the right one :lol:

sticky babydust to ya.

KJxx
  • Get some superdrug tests hun
    OR go to the docs for a blood test. Then you will get a definite answer, i do it when i feel pregnant but get a BFN. At least then i dont keep getting myself worked up xx
  • Get some superdrug tests hun
    OR go to the docs for a blood test. Then you will get a definite answer, i do it when i feel pregnant but get a BFN. At least then i dont keep getting myself worked up xx
  • Hey Tink

thank you, I have bought a superdrug test and will do it tomorrow morning if AF hasn't arrived. I'm hoping that me worrying about it hasn't stopped her coming!

I wish there was a little patch on your arm that changed colour when you were pregnant, not having all these confusing AF/pregnant symptoms! lol!

Wish me luck! (Although secretly I think AF is going to show soon! :0(

xxx