Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Now.....

....On day 35 of a normal 26 day cycle! What the hell! Xxx

Replies

• Oh Becky - that's pants. Have you tested chick?

xx
  • Hi Becky,

If it was me i would go to the docs and get a blood test. Not many women on here seem to do that but i ALWAYS do lol!!!

Can i just say, i dont want to put a downer on things but it could be stress or you worrying about AF that is making her late. I always had a 31 day cycle and when i missed AF i was sooo happy but kept getting BFN's. I then decided instead of wasting my money i would just go to the docs. The blood test confirmed i was not pregnant so i just waited for AF to arrive. A week after the blood test she arrived, by then i was on CD56. I know that because i maybe convinced myself i had a shy bean that my body was putting itself through stress and because of that AF never showed her face. Once i knew the truth i could feel her coming but it took a week of spotting before she did.

xxx
  • Get to the docs Becky - Tink is right that you are best letting the experts do tests rather than you waiting anxiously xx
  • Get to the docs Becky - Tink is right that you are best letting the experts do tests rather than you waiting anxiously xx