Forum home Family life & relationships Single parents
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

he doesnt want anything to do with her..

Iv tryed everything to get him to see her he just doent want to no. He doesnt ask how she is cum and see her he lives 2 min away frm me and not once has he made any effort to see her i dnt no wot to do shes a little baby shes innocent shes done nuffin. I no he has done this to all his other kids so i shud of known better thn to trust him wen she had a cold the other week and my little boy fell on her he just turned round and said, wot do u want me to do about it. What a prick wots the matter with him how can anyone just walk out on there baby girl of four mnths shes so beutifull shes chuckleing talkin and everything. I dnt even no if i love him anymore hes been such a bastard to her i just dnt no wot to do. :evil:

Replies

• Sounds like your little girl is better off without him hun.
  • second that hun
  • yep its his loss and he will regret it in yrs to come.

just forget about him he doesnt deseve to be ur lil girls dad and u will meet someone who does x
  • my baby's dad is exactly the same. he begged me to b part of her life b4 she was born and saw her the night she arrived and hasn't bothered since. they're worthless and if they can do that to their own baby then they should b ashamed and these babie's are so much better off. when she's older she'll know her mummy's always been there. xx
  • Yeah I agree my hubby walked out on us 3 weeks before I had Luke and in 9 months has only seen him about 15 times at the most. For the last 3 months he has been trying to get to have him for 6 hours, to take him away from the house, he has access to the house to see Luke on his day off but has not been in 12 weeks because he does not want to see me. So I know its hard but you are definately better off without him.
  • my baby's dad is exactly the same. he begged me to b part of her life b4 she was born and saw her the night she arrived and hasn't bothered since. they're worthless and if they can do that to their own baby then they should b ashamed and these babie's are so much better off. when she's older she'll know her mummy's always been there. xx

I completely agree with the lady who wrote the quote above and to the other posts on this page. I know this may sound a bit odd but I am glad to find others going through the same things as me... even though I wouldn't wish it on anyone at all.

Unfortunately a lot of humans in general seem to say things that they just don't mean even when it is regarding thier own child. I am 18 +5 with my first child (I feel so blessed) but the father has only seen me once. I spent 4 months trying to get him to keep his promises of coming round, helping a bit but it never worked... he wouldn't even call me when he said he would. I am a type 1 diabetic as well so I have to attend hospital appointments every week or 2.... but he's done nothing... so I have actually given up now. He knows he won't get pampered & catered for by me so he's just vanished!

As everyone else says here, you are better off focussing on your lovely baby and remember - children always realise - sooner than later usually that the parent who remains to love, discipline and nurture them is wonderful and the absent one.... well.... they are better off without them. Sorry it's so hard though xx