Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

smep

can anyone explain how to do the smep please? :\?

Replies

• Hi

I am not trying the SMEP just yet but I have bumped the thread for you hope you find it useful, you should find it on the first page now

xx
  • hi, there a few of us on here doing it this month you bd every second day from day 10 till you get a pos ov stick then you bd for 3 days running, then miss a day and bd for one more day. i hope that makes sense. if you put deanna's plan into google it will explain it a little better than me.lol.

good luck hun.xxx
  • Hi Kaiti...

Copied from another thread...

Be prepared for a month of serious loving!

The Plan

"Try" every other night starting Day 8
    Buy 10 ovulation predictor kit sticks
    Begin ovulation testing on Day 10
    When test is positive, "try" that night, plus two additional nights in a row
    Skip one night, then do one last "try"
    Take a home pregnancy test 15 days after your ovulation test was positive, if your period has not begun
    If your ovulation test never goes positive, continue "trying" every other night until Day 35, then do a pregnancy test if your period has not begun.
    Statistics coming in from the bulletin board show that about 40% of post-miscarriage women will get pregnant on the first try if they are faithful to the plan, about double the number of the normal population who are not on the plan. This assumes, of course, that you waited for a normal cycle to begin after your loss, and did not begin trying before having a period after a miscarriage. Many women do not ovulate in that first cycle.......

Quite a few of us on hre are doing the plan... I am on day10.
    Good luck!!

• Thanks a million girls, gonna try it next month if no bfp this month- yay.
  • Me too Kaiti B whats your testing date for this month? x
  • I'm trying smep this month (first month of doing this) so just wanted to say good luck xx

:\)
  • Here's the link to the SPEM! Good luck, I'm doing it too, CD18 for me today!

http://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm
  • Double post, whoops! image

[Modified by: dotty1977 on December 09, 2009 07:55 AM]