Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Where have all of the CBFM girls gone?

Hey ladies

I just wanted to see how everyone's doing. I've just entered the 2ww for the sixth cycle, i'm 2dpo today (counting my second peak as 1dpo) and suffering from cystitis. Joy!

Hope everyone's well xx

Replies

• Hey Chickychoo.

I'm still here on cd25, think af is due around friday, I naughtily did a superdrug and it was a BFN. Just on my 1st cycle of using cbfm though so fingers crossed for next one. Means I can have a couple of drinks on my 30th next weekend though image)

Hope your cystitis goes soon hon. Fongers crossed for your 2ww and sending lots of babydust xx
  • I'm on cd 15 and on 5th high! Not ttc until next month as had ectopic september and have to wait for treatment to get out of system x x x
  • Just to be a bit blonde, but what is CBFM? I keep seeing it around! xxx
  • I'm on my 1st month of using my CBFM and had my first peak today!!! I'm soooo pleased
    xx
  • Cass82 - CBFM is Clearblue Fertility Monitor. CBFM is a bit quicker to type. xx
  • Hi Chickychoo,

I'm on my second month of using the CBFM but dont think I'll be very successful this month as hubby's on night shift all week and I started getting my highs yesterday. So I'm on CD9 with my second high, I'm hoping it'll hold out till Sat then I'll start getting my peaks.

Fingers crossed for a BFP for you, the 2ww seems to last forever. xx
  • Hi I use a persona machine which i think is the same thing as the CBFM. I used the OV sticks before but using both now. So this month its the sticks, persona and SMEP!! come on! it has to work...The Persona takes a few months to get used to your cycle is that the same with the CBFM?
  • Hi Mollie,

I'e just read the SMEP thread, it sounds good. I only wish I could follow it. Damn hubby and his night shifts, they always seem to fall on the week I need him home.
  • I'm on cd4 month 3 using cbfm, so the fun's about to start all over again! good luck to everyone else!
    MollieA yes cbfm's can take a few months to get used to your cycle.
    Gxx
  • Ahh, ok, thank you! Will look it up xxx
  • Hiya, I'm still around. On month 3 of using CBFM, but month 9 of ttc. Hubby and I are going to try the SMEP plan this month. He is nightshift, but we reckon we can fit in a few really un-romantic quickies along the way before I start my holidays. Fingers crossed it works this time!
  • I'm still here Chicky! I've had a bit of a bonkers month (won't bore you), but I'm still using my little cbfm. I'm on cd23 and it has started flashing m m m at me - I think af is due on Saturday. Really hoping she comes on time as then we will start officially ttc!!
  • Hi .. yes the persona sounds the same as the CBFM. I got a smiley face on the sticks but not the Persona so it may be another month or so yet..hoping I wont ned it then! CD11 now
  • Ahhh, glad to see that you're all still here!

I'm still suffering with cystitis. It seems to be easing off a little but still there irritating me! I'm taking sachets from boots (although it says that they should not be taken if pregnant). If it wasn't so bad I wouldn't take it but I don't have an alternative really. Even if I get my BFP this month it won't be for a while as i'm only 4dpo today. I hope i've done the right thing. xx
  • hello!! first month using it and got my first high today, was very excited!! silly how such a little machine can lift a mood! xx
  • hello girlies
    got first peak yesterday, straight from a low (3rd cycle using it) which has never happened to me before. usually get 4-5days highs. tho the timing (ov16) is similar to what I've had last 2 cycles. wondering if the sudden jump was due to weeing at 3am when got in from work/snow drama, then poas with 'fmu' at 6:20am. nevermind, will just BD lots this weekend, but then poss few more times during the week, in case machine has given me peak early
  • Hi,

I only really started using my CBFM properley this cycle.

I am on CD22 - yesterday I actually got some movement and got 2 bars instead of the 1 - and today I have peak so actually got to see the 3 bars and the little egg for real LOL!

I am so excited. So - because I got the peak with the egg - does that mean that tomorrow I will be 1dpo?

gemgems - I love ur pic - what kind of dog is it?

x

• You always get 2 peak days, so tomorrow you will get peak too. I count that as ov, so monday you'll be 1dpo. Is that what you others do?

the dog is half doberman half german short haired pointer, and 100% mischief sometimes!! we're very lucky that the woods right by our house look like that in the spring
  • You always get 2 peak days, so tomorrow you will get peak too. I count that as ov, so monday you'll be 1dpo. Is that what you others do?

the dog is half doberman half german short haired pointer, and 100% mischief sometimes!! we're very lucky that the woods right by our house look like that in the spring