Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Advice please?

Im currently CD29 of a normally 28-30 day cycle. I ov'd CD16 & 17, so now12dpo.
Ever since ov Ive been experiencing mild cramping in my stomach...varying cm, but over the last two days have had a really 'wet' feeling down below, Yesterday, i wiped myself and within lots of white cm was two vein like blood threads, small and thin, ever since then nothing else. This afternoon, I wiped again and there was one vein like thread within lots of white cm.
Im windy, constipated, but never had cm like this before a period.

Does this sound positive to you? ive done hpts for the last three days but all negative. AF not due until tomorrow. What should I do? Has anyone else experienced this?
Does the blood spots sound like implantation bleeding?

Replies

• Hey sweetie, didn't want to R+R, I don't know if its implantation, but am sending you lots of PMA. Keeping fingers crossed for you, I know its been a hard month for you!

((((((hugs)))))) xxx
  • Hi,

I'm not sure about this, but like Cass, didn't want to read and run. If it is implantation bleeding/cm then a + hpt might still take a good few days to show up depending on how sensitive it was as it's only after implantation that the hcg begins to be released.

Fingers corssed for you
    xxx
  • Everything crossed for you MrsL-fancy testing and not telling us-tut tut!!!LOL!
    H.xxx
  • Well tested this morning v early at 3.30am got my bfp .....unfortunately have now started bleeding really badly, think im having a chem pg as really bad again like last month and that was a chem pg too. im just so gutted.
  • OMG How awful! You must have been so excited to see the BFP. ((((hugs))))
  • Really gutted for you MrsLolly. Sending you big hugs xxxxxxx
  • Aww mrslolly i am so sorry. Maybe you should test again, i know a few people who got a BFP, bled heavily and then had a baby 9 months later. I may be absolutely wrong here but sometimes it is possible!!! If not them maybe the bleeding was a sign AF was on her way.

Sending PMA for that bean in January xxxx
  • aww hun, im so sorry to hear that. sending big hugs hun.xxxx
  • Sweetie, I'm sorry. (((((hugs))))) xxx
  • So sorry MrsLolly, sending you a big hug.x.
  • Oh no! I'm sorry. Have you stayed heavy?-is it worth testing again?
    H.xxx
  • Oh MrsLolly, I am so sorry for you hunny. I really hope that you have a miracle bean and its hanging in there.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Sending you big hugs x
  • The bleeding has def slowed down and no cramps...im too scared to test again, there isn't a bean, im just completely numb and so sad.....i just cant believe this is happening to me two months in a row.....i wanted this so badly. i even woke up dh this morning to tell him he was going to be a daddy of two - feel so guilty now, should have just kept my big trap shut!!! xx
  • The bleeding has def slowed down and no cramps...im too scared to test again, there isn't a bean, im just completely numb and so sad.....i just cant believe this is happening to me two months in a row.....i wanted this so badly. i even woke up dh this morning to tell him he was going to be a daddy of two - feel so guilty now, should have just kept my big trap shut!!! xx
  • Hi hun didnt want to r&r maybe it could still be implantation bleeding, wait a few days and then test again if you can.

Good luck and so sorry to hear you are going through a hard time hun big hugs xx
  • MrsLolly don't feel guilty at all. You're in no way to blame at all.
    Are you going to test again?
    xxxx
  • Hi ladies, not testing again....it got very heavy again and the pain is awful. Have a half day from work today so going to sit in with a hot water bottle after DH takes me shopping (retail therapy). I haven't told anyone at work and I keep seeing my mate at work touching her newly blooming bump and I just want to cry! i am so happy for her, but its heartbreaking all at the same time!! xx
  • image Really sorry MrsLolly. Hope DH takes good care of you.
    The big bearded man will be here soon so you've got a magical day with dh and lo to look forward to.

Take care, make sure you eat lots of chocolate and drink copious amounts of alcofrol!
  • mrslolly this is no consolation at all but i know exactly what you are going through. if you remember i had alsorts of symptoms and didn't want to test early and then started spotting and all of a sudden this flood happened. And the pain was absolutely sickening!!!

But if you remember when we spoke on the food diary bit i told you my mum said maybe my body was having a big clearout to make it nice and fresh for next month image

I know you think i am talking absolute shite but i really hope that is what your body is doing for you, have a spring (well, winter) clean ready for your bean in January. Keep that PMA up and look forward to your last quiet christmas before you have a screaming baby next year image

Tink xxx ((((((hugs)))))))