Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Caffeine

Hey ladies,

We have decided to start trying again after our mmc in October. Its really nerve wracking and keep thinking of things I may have done wrong still!

I love my tea, I cut down a lot last time but was wondering, are you ok to drink decaffeinated tea or is that just as bad?

Thanks Ladies

x

Replies

• Hi Lea,
    I read that you should try to cut down to 3 cups of tea a day. I just drink 'normal' tea in the morning & d'caff the rest of the day, but i'd be interested to know if it's good for you or not.

Good luck to you
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx

[Modified by: Nettie208 on December 11, 2009 10:01 AM]

• I think decaff tea is ok, well I hope so cos I can't cope without my tea!! xxSara
  • yeah i think decaf is ok as it's the caffine ur supposed to cut down on! thats all we have in the house now!!!! xx
  • Good question! I have wondered the same thing.

Someone at work told me decaf contains just as many toxins as normal tea which is highly depressing! Still, I do a normal tea or ooffee in the morning, then decaf or herbal the rest of the day.

Good luck! I started TTC this month too after mmc in Sept. I ov on Wed so we've been busy since then!