Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

where are you mrslolly????

Did you poas on my birthday (yestaday) and did you get your bfp?

I hope so

xxx

Replies

• Hi baby-princess....i did get a very very faint line at about 3.30am yesterday morning....but sadly later on late morning i started bleeding very very heavily. Seen docs and they say its another chemical pregnancy (same thing happened last month). Got a scan next Friday to check that everything has cleared itself out

Thanks for thinking of me though xx
  • Hi baby-princess....i did get a very very faint line at about 3.30am yesterday morning....but sadly later on late morning i started bleeding very very heavily. Seen docs and they say its another chemical pregnancy (same thing happened last month). Got a scan next Friday to check that everything has cleared itself out

Thanks for thinking of me though xx
  • I'm so sorry to hear that, nature can be so cruel. I've had three and its so heartbreaking to have the high and excitement that comes with the bfp then have it taken away. Hope all goes well at the scan. Are you going to continue with smep for next month?
  • Hi BP, I think im going to give it a miss this month just to de-stress and enjoy xmas and then for next month will def do the smep....thanks for asking though BP - much appreciated xx