Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Newbie to TTC after MC

Hello all, been lurking around for a while since my chemical mc in Nov and after much umhing and ahhing... oh and I will start trying and see what happens. Hopefully happen by spring time fingers crossed.

Also want to say big thanks as reading a lot of the posts here have been encouraging, insightful and funny:lol:

Baby dust to everyone;\)

Replies

• Options
    Hello Mother1,

Welcome to the forum, sorry that it's under such sad circumstances.

Like you already know everyone here is very supportive & we do make eachother giggle.

All the best for ttc a sticky 2010 bean xxx
  • Options
    hey! i ditto what Laujai says! xx
  • Options
    I'm glad we made you smile! It's such a nice forum cos we do give each other a giggle on a regular basis! Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    welcome mother-glad you can get some smiles from all of us, n good luck baby dust coming your way!
  • Options
    hello mother1 - welcome to the forum, and good luck with your ttc!
  • Options
    Thanks all!
  • Options
    Welcome - in the nicest way possible, sorry you're here! I had a chemical preg last month too - boo! Here's to a more successful 2010 x
  • Options
    Hello luvvie - glad we made you smile!!! feel free to natter anytime!!!!

Jodie xx
  • Options
    Hiya! Sorry to read about your loss. I've just started TTC this month so fingers crossed for all of us! x
  • Options
    Thanks Makka Pakka, hope we all get our +ve soon! Being following SMEP plan so fingers crossed and legs uncrossed wink, wink!
  • Options
    Hi, im new to this as well but seems to b helping. lets hope that 2010 brings us all some luck