Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO Gembags!!!

Hello sweet how are you? i hope your full of PMA this month now!!!

Good luck for your testing on xmas eve i REALLY REALLY hope you get your BFP!!!!

You helped me so much i hope you get your BFP soon

Anyway hoe all is ok sweet ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) imageimage

Replies

• Options
    HHHEEELLLLOOOOOOOO....... :lol::lol::lol:

LOVE the name lol

I have some PMA back not much but enough to get me bd image
    My boy is staying out tonight and oh is working till 11pm so chill out for me image Then so BD as i am sure i OV'd yesterday/2day I have no OPK's :lol::lol: Going outa my mind........ Sounds odd but i also feel ok about it and if the witch gets me then i will be ok about that to.... would rather a BFP anyday but cant get my hopes up like last month ever again.......

How have you been??????? Hows bean????? and your little boy ???????
    Did you have BAD OV pains the month of your bfp????
    I have been having quiet bed pains and hoping its a good sign this month image
    ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))
    Thanks for the fao :lol::lol:imageimage:lol::lol:
    http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3626/362670.png

Month 16 TTC #2

Gems xx
  • Options
    hey sweet glad your feeling better and have started BDing i hope you do get your BFP this month but i am here sweet if you dont x x x

i am good thanks been spending half the night wrapping presents for my little man me and OH say every year we wont go mad OOPS!!! lol

The bean is ok i think have had a few pains but i hav been told its normal no bleeding so i hope its ok am off for my 1st docs on monday so ill let him know

My litte man is ok he is beoing coming more and more grown up each day he is 2years 4 months and acts like a 3 year old :lol::lol::lol: good knows what he is going to be like when he is a teenager LOL

How is your little man????

I did babe get BAD PAINS the month i got my BFP the thing that gave me a clue was EWCM before AF was due i never normally get this at all EVEN aroung OV but the month i got my BFP i had EWCM on OV and EWCM before AF was due I 100% put it down to pregancare!!! imageimage

Good to chat to you babe ((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))

X X X X X X X imageimage
  • Options
    MJ i think i am OV late image So sure i am OV tonight Pains EWCM imageimage