Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Introducing myself...

Hiya, so I just thought I'd come on and introduce myself as I'm hoping to be using these forums quite a lot in the coming months. I'm Lucy and I'm 17. I'm 21 weeks pregnant, we found out at our 20 week scan that we're expecting a little boy. Although we're both young [Dad's 20] we're both really excited, and can't wait to meet out little man. Hope everyone's OK and I look forward to talking to you all and sharing our experience.

Lucy & Her Little Blue Bump x

Replies

• Hiya Lucy

I'm Dawn, mum to Cameron who'll be 7 months on Wednesday!!!
    Congratulations on you pregnancy and welcome to pp!!!
    I'm sure you'll love it here, it's a fantastic site whether you need advice or just fancy a chat.

Take care of yourself and enjoy your pregnancy.
    Dawn xx
  • Hiya Lucy
    Welcome to PP. I am sure you will enjoy being part of this community. There is always someone here to chat or who can offer advice.
    Hope to chat to you soon
    Enjoy your bump!
    Caroline,
    Mummy to baby Bronwyn!
  • Hiya Lucy,

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I'm Zoe mum yo Jack and Charlotte. I hope you enjoy your pregnancy.

Chat soon.

Zoe x
  • Hi Lucy, Im Kas and mum to Niamh and Tara (my two gorgeous girls).
    Welcome to pp. I really hope you find it useful. You sound very relaxed about the whole pregnancy thing. Are you enjoying it? I loved being pregnant.Is it going quick for you?
    Hope to speak soon
    Kas xx
  • Hi Lucy,
    Congratulations on your pregnancy and welcome to pp.
    My name is Simone and i am mum to Jessica.
    You will have loads of fun on here, with lots of advice thrown in!
    Hope to chat soon

Simone
  • hey lucy,,

congrats on the pregnancy

and welcome to pp, its so friendly here, and u get some fab advice
  • I am enjoying it yeah, I love feeling him move around! It's going sooo slow though, March seems an awfully long way away. I've got to say, this place seems very friendly, I wasn't expecting to get any replies, as some other parenting/pregnancy forums can be a little hard to get 'involved in' if you understand what I mean, but everyone who replied seems lovely, and I'm sure everyone else is too. So thankyou to everyone
  • When i was pregnant last year it was the longest year off my life!
    But believe me when i say make the most of it, your little one will soon be here and the years will fly by.
    I can't believe Jessica will be a year old in a week!
  • Hi hun
    Im emma 24(sooner 25)mum to riley 3 in dec and now foster mum to my niece chantelle 6mths.

Congratulations to you both,you will find all sorts of help and info on here,i have two sisters who were the same age when they had their kids so glad to help if i can.

Emma xx
  • Hi Welcome to pp.I'm Andrea mum to a 3 year old and 1 year old. Congrats on your little one speak soon x