Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

*jumps up and down with xcitement* hubby's coming home early

YAHHHH! My wonderful hubby is coming home early from a work trip which means a DECEMBER PUDDING IS BACK ON THE CARDS!!

He's been away for a week already and wasn't due home until Thurs but will now be home on tues............ which will be perfect timing for some bding and gooooooood lovin!!

I'm SO excited to see him but it's like a double whammy really....

Just wanted to share

PP84 x x x x

Replies

• oh im pleased for u hun! drag him straight int the bedroom! hehe x
    http://www.bump-and-beyond.com/36/3639/363963.png

• fantastic news. on route for that xmas bfp then,xxxx
  • thanks tianna!! i'm more excited to see him then anything...the baby stuff is important but he's more important!

Angel - yeh if it is meant to happen then it will happen image it just helps him being in the same country at the right time lol!

eeek! 2 more sleeps till hubstar time x x
  • Cool hun get Bding like mad he he hubby wont know whats hit him!!

Are you down for a xmas pudding on the list, we already have 2 woop woop.

Good luck hun xx
  • So happy for you!!! Yeha!
  • LC!! how are you chick - bump ok??????

SparklingDiamond - no chick - didn't bother putting name down....this month and last month were a no go cos of his work committments....I am a bit of a party pooper with lists like that i'm afraid...I don't like seeing my name on them incase my bfp doesn't happen. Sad I know

xx
  • Yay!!! So happy for you honey, I know how much you miss him!!! So pleased for you, and like you say, the bding is just an added bonus : ) Hope you've had a good weekend!!.x.
  • It's been a quiet one chick - hope you had fun, mail me with details tmw! Will be thinking of you tmw x x x
  • AHHHHHhh frillypink - fab news for you too!

My husband is in India so half way around the world like yours. My OV date is the 17th and he wasn't due home until late on the 17th so I really had discounted December as not happening. It was the same in November too as he was in the USA so no chance of a bfp then either. But in a way, missing a few months of trying isn't a bad thing....cos we're still in the early months of TTC and I never wanna loose sight of the fact we were a couple before we became a couple who wanted a baby.....this month I get to do both hopefully!! YAH!

xxx

p.s. babydust your way too chick
  • AHHHHHhh frillypink - fab news for you too!

My husband is in India so half way around the world like yours. My OV date is the 17th and he wasn't due home until late on the 17th so I really had discounted December as not happening. It was the same in November too as he was in the USA so no chance of a bfp then either. But in a way, missing a few months of trying isn't a bad thing....cos we're still in the early months of TTC and I never wanna loose sight of the fact we were a couple before we became a couple who wanted a baby.....this month I get to do both hopefully!! YAH!

xxx

p.s. babydust your way too chick
  • Brill news hun! I'll keep everything crossed, hopefully will hear about your BFP soon xxx
  • yay! get baby dancing lovey xx